Prologue - Part 4 - The Identity Of The Boy With The Snake

I woke up. The room that I was in seemed different from the room I originally woke up in.

I sat up and when I did, I saw I was in a cafeteria like room. Then, I looked at one of the tables and sitting there was the boy with the snake.

I sat myself up and looked at him "Excuse me... Where am I?" He smiled and cheered "Oh! This is the Mono-Restaurant. According to that teddy it's a five star cuisine." He put out a hand to help me up "Anyway! Monokuma referred to you as bird boy when he ordered me to take you here, so would you mind telling me your name bird boy?"

I took his hand and muttered "Benjamin Quillet, the Ultimate Bird Watcher..." I felt hesitant around the boy. He had quite a few unusual features... The main one being a snake tongue. He caught me staring and scowled "Do you mind?" I took a step back "S-Sorry! It's just not everyday you see a boy with a snake tongue!" He rolled his eyes "Buddy, this shit isn't natural. It's a surgery I got a few years back... Oh, right, you still don't know my name... Well, I'm Nathan Ular! The Ultimate Snake Charmer!"

He shook my hand, then let his snake sliver down his arm "And this lovely creature is Angel." I laughed "You named him Angel?"

Nathan death stared me "Her." 

Shit... This guy is weird... And kinda scary...

I sighed "Hey... Out of curiosity... You were joking about not believing in these games, right?" He paused. Then he tutted "What kinda idiot do you take me for?! Or course I was serious! The mere concept is nothing but fiction. Now, me and my lovely Angel will be off."

With that, he was gone

Suppose I should meet the other people...

I headed out the cafeteria and made my way down the hall.