Chapter 1 - Part 15 - Execution + Post Execution

As Emma stood there panicking, a chain suddenly came and gripped around her neck. It pulled her backwards into some certains, then the large screen in front of us lit up, showing Emma's execution.

Fire Drill - Emma Stream Ultimate Teacher's Assistant's Execution

Emma was in a classroom. She had fallen onto the floor and when she looked up, there was a bloody message on the chalk board.

 "ESCAPE"

Then, a fire started going off in the back of the classroom and spread quickly. Emma ran out of the classroom and sprinted down the hallway. She dodges other fires as she runs. Then, She sees the exit in the distance. Just as she's about to reach the exit, a large sign appears. 

 "Don't Run In the Halls!"

 Then, She fell into a large hole that was just In front of the exit. 

Emma then dies from the fall

- end of execution -

We all stared at the screen in shock. Nobody spoke, but I knew that everyone was scared. Well, everyone expect for Simon. "Honestly I don't know why you're all so worked up. She was a murderer and a good for nothing love sick bi-" 

*slap*

Archer suddenly slapped Simon

Archer suddenly slapped Simon. Nathan was the first to speak up "Go Archer! You got him good bud!" 

Archer smiled a little, but then gave Simon an angered expression. "You can't talk about a girl like that! Especially a dead one!" Lucy suddenly shouted "Simp!" But Archer ignored her. Simon turned to Archer.

 "Do you think I care? Besides, it's her own fault. She knew that she'd be killed if she didn't get away with it. If you want to escape then you need to be smart." He then went for the elevator, Sarah following after him. 

I sighed. 

This wasn't fair. But then again, is anything fair? I just have to get used to this life...

I waited a little longer then left the room as well. 

I headed for my dorm room and sat on my bed in silence.

I can't let anybody else murder... We have to escape together... We've already lost two... And I'm not losing anymore

- Chapter 1 End -