Chapter 1 - Part 8 - Investigation

I left the room where Katy's body was and noticed Archer standing outside. He was the only one there, so it seemed slightly unusual. "Hey there Archer, what's up?" He looked at me and replied "Well there was something I needed to tell you. Last night I heard somebody from outside my dorm. They seemed to be walking somewhere. I had ignored it at first, but then I heard them again around ten minutes later."

I stood and thought for a bit "Hm, that seems like valuable evidence. Thanks Archer!" The blind boy smiled "Thank you Benjamin!" 

Then, an announcement came from the tv on the wall

 "Hello students! It's time for the class trial! Please make your way to the elevator and wait for me. Once we have everyone, we will begin the very first class trial!" 

Fear rose within me.

How are we going to do this?! We're just kids, we can't figure out stuff like this!

Sweat rolled down my face. I decided to just hear to the elevator. I had no choice. 

-time skip-

Everyone was gathered at the elevator. Well, everyone except Nathan and Archer. We were all waiting for them. We then heard footsteps. I turned around to see Nathan and Archer making their way to the elevator. They both looked as if they had been crying. 

 "Took you long enough, Snake Boy and Creeper Kid!" Both boys shot her a death glare.

This trial of life and death was about to begin

Somebody here has murdered Katy Lisle, The Ultimate Baker

And it was was up to us to find out

We have to find the blackened

------------------------------------------------------------

a/n

Ok, so daily life and deadly life are finished and it's time for the trial! I'm hoping to make trial parts longer and I'm going to be adding A lot of extra details (aka art) in so they may a little longer than normal!

Also I just realised I forgot Isabelle from the pictures above, and I apologies for that. Unfortunately I won't be able to add her in, but I will if she ends up dying