Prologue - Part 8 - The Star and The Serious

Me and Mary were lingering in the hall. We were talking a bit about our situation. Then, we heard a yell.

Me and Mary looked at each other, then ran to where the scream had came from. We entered a room and in there we saw...

There was a girl who was dressed like a ballerina and a boy with dirty blonde hair and a suit

There was a girl who was dressed like a ballerina and a boy with dirty blonde hair and a suit. The boy appeared to be injured while the girl looked scared. 

 "What happened?!" I shouted. They both looked at me and Mary, startled. The boy released himself from the girls arms and said "Nothing that you need to worry about. I'll be leaving now." He went to go to the door, but the girl grabbed his arm "Simon! You can't just leave! What about your arm?" She said, concerned for the boys well being

 Simon simply rolled his eyes "Oh please, it's not as if you actually care!" He walked off again but this time Mary blocked his way. "You're not leaving until you tell us who you are, what your talent is and how your arm got that bloody!"

 "Fine." He said, adjusting his suit "I am Simon Brown. My talent is Ultimate Lawyer." He looked at his arm "I attempted breaking down one of those walls but apparently that's against the rules." He then shoved past Mary and went out the door. The girl stood forward "And I'm Sarah Blithers, the SHSL Ballerina!" 

I smiled and shook her hand "Benjamin Quillet, Ultimate Bird Watcher. And this is Mary Kimly, the Ultimate Unlucky student." She smiled at us "Pleased to meet you! And... Sorry about Simon. He's not the best at showing his emotions." I nodded "I can tell... I'm sure I'll get used to him."

I wasn't confident in that, but Sarah seemed to care a lot about Simon.

 "We'll be off now!" Mary said, and soon the two of us were back in the hallway