Cumber and the reptile were engulfed in an explosion.

The three Oozaru approached the reptile; its glowing spikes shined in the smoke, showing it was still standing.
-
The demon child healed Nemora's wounds and Wasabi's leg.

"Kavera, I don't think your friend is going to survive Cumber and those monsters." Wasabi pointed to the smoking reptile.

"That thing is going to survive..." Tomiyasu fell to his knees.

"What makes you so certain?" Wasabi asked.

"When that thing first came here and roared... it sounded very familiar."

"So you know what it is?" The small Kavera asked.

Tomiyasum couldn't help but smile, "Isn't it obvious, that's Eon!" The android laughed excitedly.

From the massive smoke cloud, a huge blue beam shot at the three Oozaru, knocking them all back. Eon spiraled around with Cumber in its grasp; tossing him over at the other great apes, knocking them over.

The spikes on Eons back glowed brightly, firing off another powerful wide beam; destroying the Oozaru and the battlefield; prisoners and Saiyans were sent flying from the shockwave that came with the explosion.

"That thing is Eon?!" The child asked.

"He must have gone through the portal with you," the older Kavera explained.

The future Kavera thought back to the day she landed on that planet, after she had landed, something else had also crashed on that planet not far from herself, "Yes, of course! He was keeping me safe the entire time!"

Eon stomped his way to the four Oozaru, his spikes glowing brightly, mimicking his hair when it pulsated.

Cumber pushed himself up, rubbing his head, "Damn it!"

The other three Oozaru struggled to move; having burns and scorch marks along their bodies.

"Get up! Or I'll kill you now!" Cumber stood up, watching his men struggle to get up, "I said get up!"

Eon smacked his tail against the ground, getting Cumbers attention, seemingly smirking at the great ape.

Cumber clenched his fists, stepping on his men and boasting out his chest to Eon.

The two fighters charged forward, clashing in a stalemate, locking hands and trying to force the other back.

Eons feet was pushed through the dirt, getting overpowered by Cumber and his rage, "I will not lose to some nameless monstrosity!"

Eons eyes widened, before he glared up at Cumber. He brought his head back before ramming his skull into Cumbers face.

The great ape was forced back by the powerful hit.

Eon rammed his foot forward and clapped his hands around Cumbers head, striking the Oozaru with enough force to daze the great ape.

Cumbers vision was now blurred, unable to see which one of the three reptiles standing in front of him, was the real one.

Eon opened his jaws, about to fire off a blast until one of the three Oozaru behind him grabbed his tail.

Eon spun around, punching the great ape to the floor, seeing the other two had already gotten up.

All four of them surrounded Eon; even Cumber who was still able to stand with a slightly wobble, growling at the reptile.
-
Wasabi beat the side of his healed leg, "Someone help me take off their tails! Otherwise your friend is dead!"