"Alright well while you guys are healing the wounded. We still need to take out Cumber and his prisoners." Blizzard noted the oncoming army, heading right for the group, "Come on Nuke!"

The two Frost Demons powered up, aiming their fingers out to the army and began unleashing an entire barrage of lasers from their index fingers.

Saiyans were shot through the legs while prisoners were punctured through the chest.

Behind the army, the massive beast took a punch to the face, forcing him back. It retaliated with a full force push, tackling Cumber and running as fast it could, taking Cumber away and smashing him into the side of a cliff.

Cumber locked his hands together and brother them down, clobbering the beast, "You'll have to do better than that!" A blast fired form his mouth, shooting to monster into the dirt.

As the monster fell to one knee, Cumber kicked him away, spinning around and smacking the beast to the floor with his tail. Cumber spun back around; lifted his foot and bringing it down on the monsters chest.

The reptile grabbed Cumbers foot, clenching it's jaws shut and growling with its arms beginning to shake.

Cumber lifted his foot and then leaned forward into a stomp, getting passed the monsters hands and smashing its head into the ground.

Cumber lifted his foot and stomped it down again. Again and again the monster was beaten into the ground.

Cumber felt he was wasting his time on the beast, it was down and the ground had gathered together, "Too easy!" Cumber formed a blast before his breather; firing off the attack so wide, it consumed Cumbers entire view.

The monster punched its fists on the ground, shooting to its feet and taking the red and black KI-blast.

"What?!" Cumber couldn't believe the monster had survived that, still standing in a puff of smoke.

The monster began to let out separate bursts of growls, almost sounding like laughing. It continued this, stretching its arms out and popping its neck, readjusting it's bruised head.

"What the hell are you?!" Cumber let out another blast, blowing up the monster.

The explosion had destroyed the ground around the beast, clouding the monster in a cloud of smoke.

From the smoke, Cumber saw a glowing blue aura seeping off the monsters shoulders.

The monster clapped its hands, sending the smoke out in shockwave, revealing the spikes on its back were glowing. It began to let out its monstrous laughter, overjoyed as its wounds healed.

"What?!" Cumbers fists clenched.

His attention was then drawn to the huge hole in the ground, seeing the three great apes that had fallen in, crawling out.

Cumber then walked around the monster, having the beast turn its back on the three great apes. But it seemed to catch this, quickly glancing back and seeing the three Oozaru behind it.

Cumber saw the frustration in the monsters eyes, "What are you looking at them for?! Fight me!!!" Cumber roared with another blast firing from his mouth.

The monster dodged the blast, letting it erupt on the Oozaru and ran passed the blast, again tackling Cumber and pinning him against the huge cliff, breaking it apart with a punch to Cumbers face.

The other three Oozaru's were drawn to their leader, getting beaten by the huge reptile, they charged their own blasts. With one last punch to Cumbers face, the monster was blasted off the Saiyan by the the other three Oozaru.