Chapter 62: Kuroki Midoriya

Third Person P.O.V

Hisashi, All Might, Aizawa and Momo surrounded Izuku with clenched fists and dark expressions. 

"Son? What is the meaning of this?", Hisashi demanded as the weather began to darken.

"Young Midoriya, what kind of... things have you been getting up to behind our backs?", All Might asked with a menacing smile as the pavement cracked under him.

"Do you mind explaining yourself, problem child?", Aizawa growled, his bandages rising in the air and his eyes glowing blood red. 

But by far, the scariest was Momo.

"My my, what an interesting situation! Who's the mother?", she asked as she began subconsciously creating multiple torture devices. "Choose your answer wisely, Izuku Midoriya."

Izuku began backing up, his legs trembling in fear.

"G-Guys, listen... I-I'm just a-as surprised as y-you are!", he stammered as he fell on his butt. "I-I have no idea who she is!"

Momo approached him as her metal contraption began making an ominous clicking sound.

"So, you had a daughter and you don't even remember her?", she demanded. "How irresponsible!"

"You're scaring me!", Izuku shouted, legs scrambling to get out of the way. "Let's just... let's just calm ourselves and put down the scary machines! Please?"

"I'm perfectly calm! In fact, I've never been more calm!"

"No! Stop!", the mysterious girl shouted as she dived in between the couple. "Don't hurt papa, mama!"

Momo stopped and dropped her torture device, a massive blush on her face along with a dazed expression.

"M...Mama?!?!", she shouted as steam started pouring from here ears. "Wh... What are you talking about!"

Aizawa cracked his knuckles. 

"I can't believe it. And I had thought at least you wouldn't be problematic!"

"Young Yaoyorozu, you are an accomplice to his sins!"

"Sigh.... you two, I told you to use protection..."

Now Momo was on the ground next to Izuku, the two of them scrambling backwards until they hit a wall.

"Izuku... it was nice knowing you.", Momo said quietly as she accepted her fate.

"No! Don't give up!", Izuku cried with desperation.

"W-Wait, shouldn't we at least hear them out before doing anything?", Kaminari interjected before the 3 teachers got any closer to the 2 students. "They look as surprised as we are!"

"Our saviour!", Momo and Izuku cried out as they did a full dogeza (kneeled with their foreheads on the ground) to him. "Oh great and mighty wise one, we thank you for your mercy! We are forever indebted to you!"

Hisashi, All Might and Aizawa all looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Fine, but you two better have a good explanation for this.", Hisashi stated as all three of them crossed their arms.

"Then let's start this again!", the girl exclaimed. "I'll introduce myself properly this time!"

She turned to Izuku and smiled. 

"Seriously, we've been training together for 300 years and you don't even remember me?"

Izuku paled as he realized who she was.