Chapter 6: Momo Yaoyoruzu

(Time skip 3 months)
Izuku P.O.V.

I had been cleaning up the coastline as hard as I could for the past 3 months ever since All Might had given me One for All. By now I had completed half of the work, to the giant surprise of All Might.

One day, All Might wasn't available to watch me train, so I was by myself. It started getting really hot, so I took off my shirt, examining the changes my body was going through.

Before I had started this workout under All Might, I had been fit and reasonably muscular. But now, I was starting to see the fruits of my troubles to clean the coastline. I had toned abs and my muscles were much more defined and rock hard. It was slightly embarrassing as people would sometimes stare whenever I wore a tight shirt or a muscle shirt in public, but it wasn't on my mind all that much.

As I was lifting a fridge onto my back, I noticed that someone was watching from the sidewalk that was a bit farther away. I could tell it was a girl from their figure, but I decided to ignore the mysterious person and focus on my training. By the time I had finished up for the day (I was super hungry and had to eat dinner), I took my shirt and water bottle and walked back to the sidewalk. It wasn't deserted, as there was a couple with their young child all laughing and talking.

I smiled to myself as I started planning what to do for the rest of the day. I was planning to jog to some fast food place to eat dinner, then work on increasing my eye quirk strength (I could levitate with my eyes, but not for that long, because my eyes would start to bleed), when I noticed the person who had been watching me coming from a different direction, jogging.

She didn't seem to notice me, and stopped at the railing overlooking the beach.

"Oh... I guess he left by now. I wanted to talk to him and find out why he was cleaning the beach. And I guess I also wanted to see him again.", she said while she giggled.

I looked closely then realized that it was Momo Yaoyorozu, Chisai's gorgeous sister. I shook my head, trying to get those thoughts about her being gorgeous out of my head.

As I was walking down the sidewalk, I saw that she was crossing the street in the corner of my eye. I watched in horror as a car came out of no where, on a path to crash into her, definitely killing her. The car was going at a dangerous speed, and was being followed by police cars with wailing sirens.

What happened next was quite peculiar. I can't explain it very well, but my body reacted before my mind did.

Momo's P.O.V.

I was crossing the street when I noticed the car hurtling down the street right at me. The couple and their child who were there screamed at me to watch out, but it was too late. There was no time for me to dodge as the car was only 1 or 2 away when I noticed it.

I did the only thing I could think of, which was scream, closing my eyes in what I thought would be my last moments. Suddenly there was a shout and I felt a rush of vertigo. I opened my eyes and realized I was on the sidewalk instead of in front of the car, and that there was a boy right where I had been a second ago. The car had crashed into him, but the boy was fine. The car on the other hand, wasn't doing so good. It was severely dented in the front, and the hood was caved in. There was smoke coming from the engine. I could see the people in the car looking in horror and surprise out the window at the boy, and I looked at him closely to see why.

That was when I realized it was Izuku. He was shirtless, and sweating hard. His hand was inches away from the bumper of the car where the most damage was, but he had no injuries. When I saw his eyes, I realized why the people in the car were looking so terrified.

His eyes were a dark, blood red, instead of the normal green, and they were filled with malice and radiated death.

"I-Izuku?", I said as I realized that he wasn't moving.

He looked at me with those red eyes, and when he noticed me, the eyes reverted back to the innocent green. But, there was a steady stream of blood coming from the outer corners of both his eyes, las if he was crying blood.

"Hey, Momo.", he said nonchalantly, as if this was an everyday occurrence.

Despite the blood coming from his eyes and the situation that we were in, his voice saying my name almost made me pass out. It was reassuring, humorous yet firm. He smiled at me, then turned back to the men in the car, his eyes flashing red again, before returning to green again.

Police cars come from no where and surrounded the car and Izuku, and policemen came out and pulled their guns out.

"Put your hands in the air!", one of them shouted.

Izuku put his hands up and turned so that he was looking directly at the policemen.

One of the policemen kept his gun on Izuku, while the rest went to the car and opened the doors. The people in the car all came out, wearing ski masks. The police rounded them up nearer to the police cars while some of them interrogated Izuku.

They were asking him how he had stopped the car when a hissing sound came from the car. I noticed and hid behind the fence, but the policemen didn't seem to hear it.

"Watch out!", I shouted to them while pointing at the car.

Izuku turned around and saw the car on fire. The policemen faces all paled and they began running away from the flaming car.

I was about to smile in relief when I saw Izuku running to the car.

'What the hell is he doing?' I asked myself in confusion. Then, I noticed the small child that had been nearby when the car nearly crashed into me. He was right next to the car, and his parents were running to him and screaming at him to come back, but it was too late. They were too far away.

There seemed to be no hope for the boy as the fire had just reached the engine, and the car was set to explode at any time.

I turned away from the massive explosion, ears ringing, and when I looked back at the car, it was in complete ruins. But where was the boy, and Izuku?

I saw the parents crying to themselves as the policemen (who had taken cover behind the cars) started peeking out from their cars. I looked for Izuku, but I couldn't see him anywhere. I then noticed the shirt that he had been wearing before while training on the ground in tatters, and I panicked, thinking that that was all there was left of him. But wait... He wasn't wearing his shirt earlier! 'What had happened?' I asked myself, but suddenly I heard someone from behind me.

I looked behind myself and saw Izuku there with the small boy, right where his shirt had been. He was panting, and was directly behind me.

He set down the small boy, who ran to his parents who are crying in relief. Izuku stared at the shirt in tatters near the car.

"Damn... that was my favourite shirt to workout in too.", he murmured to himself.

I stood up to face him, but I had miscalculated how close we were. When I stood up, our noses were almost touching, and I was close enough to count his freckles and take note of his beautiful green eyes. I could feel a giant blush starting to come to me when I noticed him starting to get red too.

"O-oh, hey M-Momo.", he stuttered adorably

At this point it's too much. The shock of what had just happened, the proximity of his face to me and him being shirtless made my knees buckle. The last thing I noticed is him catching me and staring at me with a concerned face.

"Hmmm. Do you have a fever? Your face is really red", he remarked while he felt my forehead with the back of his hand. At this, I faint completely, in his arms.