Chapter 61: Izuku vs Sovereign

Third Person P.O.V.

Immediately, Sanda leaped into action and aimed his finger right at Izuku's back, his finger crackling with electricity

It doesn't matter how strong you are... one zap from me and you're finished!

Suddenly, he was slammed to the ground by an invisible force, knocking the breath out of his lungs.

"What the-"

Izuku smirked. 

"Gravity manipulation? That's awesome!"

Dexter reappeared and aimed a kick at Izuku's blind spot. 

His only choice is to block an attack at this speed, the musclebound villain thought as he entered point blank range.

Izuku raised his hand and made a grabbing motion in Dexter's direction.

"A long time ago, that kind of attack would've been quite dangerous.", he said as he turned his glowing red eyes towards the muscly man. "Sadly, I'm not the same person anymore."

Dexter's kick stopped an inch in front of Izuku's face, and he started rising into the air.

"Wh...what the hell is this?!?!", he managed through pained gasps. "What do you mean not the same person?"

"Ah, I suppose I should clarify. Physically, I'm more or less the same. Mentally? I've got about 300 years on you, bud."

He jerked his hand towards the sky, and Dexter shot up at speeds that would put a rocket to shame.

"Now, while he's preoccupied, I'll take care of the rest of you."

Lena smirked. "Well, little boy, you hadn't seemed like much before but now you're quite the stud! Why don't you come and..."

She began taking off her fur coat, her eyes glowing a sultry red.

"Have some fun?~~~"

Izuku smiled. 

"Your tricks don't work on me anymore. I'm immune to any and all attacks on the psychological spectrum. So in a way... I'm your worst matchup!"

He disappeared and reappeared behind her. 

"And plus, I'm taken."

He karate chopped her in the neck, knocking her out in an instant.

"1 down. 4 to go."

Suddenly, there was a crackling of electricity and a bright flash, temporarily blinding everybody except for Izuku.

"HA! Guess your gravity doesn't work on pure lightning!", he roared as he flashed from spot to spot, leaving behind only streaks of electricity. "Try and catch me now!"

"Well, I'll just have to do this then.", Izuku said as he shot out a hand and grabbed what seemed for everybody to be air, but turned out to be Sanda, who had flashed right into his grip.

"How did you-"

"Well, electric travel like that is bound to be affected by the metals in the area and the magnetic pull of the earth.", Izuku answered. "I merely analyzed this space and found there to be a 69% chance you would be pulled to this exact spot in front of me, so I reached out in the exact moment and caught you. Simple physics."

"That's... not how physics works.", Sanda grunted as he struggled from the vice like grip. "But it looks like you just messed up big time."

He grabbed Izuku's arm and sent his strongest voltage of 420 megawatts.