Chapter 33: Summer Training Camp Introduced

Third Person P.O.V.

"You all passed."

The entire class other than Todoroki, Bakugo, Momo, Iida and Izuku exploded in an uproar, all of them relieved to have passed the final exams. They had been wanting to hear the results for the entire day, but Aizawa had insisted on only telling them at the dying minutes of the final period.

"Shut up.", Aizawa said bluntly, completely killing the mood. "Anyways, you'll all be going to the training camp. Here's a list of everything you need."

The class all piled around the paper that Aizawa was holding up, and scanned the contents.

"Scuba gear? Why would we need that?", Kaminari asked with confusion.

"Never mind that, look at all the hiking gear there is! This is going to be insane!", Kirishima exclaimed with excitement.

"Well, I don't have most of the stuff on the list, so I'm going to have to go shopping after school.", Jiro sighed.

"Me too! Can I come with you?", Kaminari asked.

"Same here.", Kirishima interjected.

"I know! Why don't we all go shopping together? It'll be a good bonding experience!", Uraraka suddenly exclaimed with excitement.

Everyone seemed to like the idea except for Bakugo, and they all decided to go together.

"I DON'T WANNA GO SHOPPING WITH ALL YOU NORMIES!", Bakugo screamed from the back of the class.

"But Bakugo, how are you going to get all your things then?", Uraraka asked.

"I DON'T KNOW! BUT SCREW YOU GUYS!"

"I'll get your things for you, Kacchan!", Izuku exclaimed with an innocent smile.

"YOU BETTER, YOU IDIOT!", Bakugo screamed, then left the class. The bell had just rang, and they were all excused to go to the mall to shop for their necessities.

An hour later, they were all at the mall minus Bakugo and Todoroki, and they split into groups to get what they needed.

"I need bug spray!", Uraraka suddenly shouted, and ran off to be followed by Mina and Ojiro.

"I think I'm going to get some hiking gear.", Tokoyami said, and was followed by the majority of the class. Soon enough, only Momo and Izuku were left alone.

"W-Well, they left pretty quickly! It's like they're up to something...", Izuku laughed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah. Probably nothing, right?", Momo asked. "What would they be up to?"

"Yeah, probably nothing.", Izuku grinned. "Where are you going to go?"

"I just need to go and buy some training clothes and shoes. My other ones are getting too small.", Momo answered.

"Oh. I need the same things! Want to go together?", Izuku asked brightly.

"Yeah!"

They walked to the training store, talking about random things, but they didn't notice the 16 people that were following them.

"Where are they going?", Uraraka asked.

"The training store.", Jiro answered.

"Let's see if they really are dating! I need to know!", Mina exclaimed excitedly.
.
.
.
"Don't you get the feeling we're getting followed?", Momo asked.

"Now that you mention it, it does feel like that. Wait...", Izuku answered. His eyes flashed red for a second, then he pulled out his phone and typed something, showing Momo the screen.