Chapter 23: Training and Momo

Third Person P.O.V.

All the boys looked at each other, looking for an excuse. Suddenly, Kirishima had an idea.

"It's about... Mineta! His pubic hair is finally growing.", he said with false confidence. "But you don't want to hear about that, do you?"

The girls all made a disgusted face. "No. Sorry for interrupting such a... private talk.", Momo said with a gag, then the girls all walked away to do whatever they had been planning to do.

After the girls were completely out of sight, all of the boys all sighed in relief and gave Kirishima high-fives for his quick thinking. Well, almost all of the boys. Mineta was crying, and attacked Kirishima.

"My pubic hair grew a long time ago! Idiot, they'll all think I'm some weirdo now!", Mineta shouted as he punched Kirishima with his balls (The hair quirk balls. Not his... other balls)

"Sorry, Mineta, but they already think you're a weirdo anyways, so what's the problem?", Kirishima said calmly, not even fazed by Mineta's attacks.

Mineta calmed down, and stopped attacking Kirishima. "Oh right. Whatever then!", he said. "But why me? Why not Izuku?"

"Well, I had to pick the person that would disgust the girls the most, and that was you.", Kirishima answered. "You even pride yourself on how much you can disgust the girls, don't you?"

Mineta nodded in agreement. "Fine, I guess it makes sense.", he said, satisfied.

"Anyways, how much do you like her, Izuku?", Bakugo asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think I'm in love. At least, that's the advice I was given.", Izuku answered.

"I see. Well, it looks like you and Momo are going to be a couple, so we've got that out of the way.", Sero said with a sigh.

"What? What do you mean out of the way?", Izuku asked, confused.

"Well, we were trying to pair everyone in the class, and you were a question mark, because almost all the girls would love to date you.", Mineta answered.

"Oh... can I go now, then?", Izuku asked. He was anxious to begin training again, and he had just gotten an idea.

"Sure. See you later.", Bakugo answered.

Izuku teleported to his room, and pulled out his phone. He went into YouTube, and started watching videos about all the martial arts there were on the planet with his eye quirk activated, allowing him to perfectly copy all the moves. After an hour of watching, his eyes started hurting from overuse, so he deactivated the quirk.

"Time to go test this out.", Izuku said to himself, then teleported to one of UA's training grounds that he used often.

"Whenever I fight using hand to hand, I rely on my eye quirk to read my opponents, then use that to decide my next actions. But now, I might have to save my eye quirk for more important things that hand to hand combat, so this martial arts stuff should work really well for me. My body's already relatively well built, so it's just technique, and I have tons of that after those videos.", Izuku said to himself.

First, he tried a sequence of complicated moves he had seen in one of the more advanced videos, and executed it perfectly. Izuku's excitement started to mount as he tried every move he had learned, then got another idea.

"If I mix this with One For All, I won't need to be able to use 100%! All my attacks will be able to hit in the exact spots needed to inflict the most damage!", Izuku said to himself as he got filled with excitement.

He mixed the martial arts with One for All, and the results were amazing. His attacks before had been sloppy, but it hadn't mattered due to his eye quirk, and One for All had made him look better at combat then he actually was. But now, he felt much more refined, and eliminated any extra unnesecary movement when he attacked, making his time limit with One for All much longer.