Chapter 42: Overhaul

Third Person P.O.V.

As Overhaul charged Izuku, Izuku considered his options.

'His quirk... as long as he doesn't touch me with his hands, I'll be fine... but the problem with that is the fact that I'm a close range fighter, and I can't afford using One for All's wind pressure when we're underground, and there's such a large crowd around here... Dammit. My hands are virtually tied in this situation.', he thought to himself. 'If only I could find a way to bring him in close to me without running the risk of getting killed by him... he really is super powerful.'

"What's wrong, kid?", Overhaul sneered from behind him. "Are you all bark, no bite?"

Izuku grinned. "Nah, just considering how best to embarrass you in front of the entire world."

Overhaul shot out a hand straight for Izuku's arm, but it never reached its mark. Instead, a portal was formed, and he ended up deconstructing himself.

'I got him!', Izuku thought to himself, but the victory was short lived, as Overhaul was reconstructed, good as new.

"Hmph. That was a dirty move, kid.", he sneered, then charged at Izuku again. This time, Izuku continuously dodged the attacks, escaping death with every dodge. "Hold the fuck still!"

Izuku kept this up for a full ten minutes, and the fighting was so high speed that the crowd only really saw glimpses of the fighters.

"No way... is he seriously as strong as Green Lightning?", one bystander asked with fear. "Who is this monster?"

"No! There's no way Green Lightning is going to lose!", another exclaimed. "Because he's a hero! He'll never lose!"

"Nah, look at the fight. Green Lightning is clearly completely on the defensive. I'd even go as far as to say that he's outmatched.", a third man sneered. "Guess he's just a kid after all."

Izuku cursed under his breath. "Damn... What do I do? How do I get out of this tight situation... What would Momo do?"

His body went into autopilot as his brain began working into overdrive.

"How to beat him... What do I do? How can I beat somebody with so many strengths?", he asked himself, then it struck him. "I've been letting him play me to his strengths the entire time! I really am an idiot."

He jumped away, and grinned. "Damn, lack of sleep really does a number on a person, doesn't it? I mean, I've been getting absolutely played the entire time, and to think it was because I couldn't think straight... that's pretty ironic, isn't it?"

He stretched a little, and took a fresh breath of air while he glanced at Momo. Suddenly, he felt rejuvenated, as if he had gotten a good night's sleep. "Everything is so much clearer now.", Izuku said with a grin. "Now, time to make good on my promise."

He cracked his knuckles and charged straight at Overhaul, who jumped back in surprise. "What the... don't you know that I can kill you with a touch of my hand? Well, suit yourself, brat."

Overhaul shot out a hand straight for Izuku's neck, but Izuku teleported behind him in a flash and sent a right hook directly into his back using 30%, making Overhaul cough out blood and land on the ground face first.

"I won't... no, I can't lose here.", Izuku said. "There's too much left to do for this world, it'd be rather selfish of me to just die now. And plus, there's way too much to live for."

Overhaul deconstructed himself then reconstructed himself, leading to him being as good as new. "Heh, I could literally do this all day."

Izuku frowned. "Not me. I have too much on my plate to be dealing with a D-list, bird face, child abuser."

He made a series of portals around Overhaul, and jumped through an extra one that was right next to him.

"This is a special move I learned from past experiences.", Izuku said from the portals so that. "Let's see if you can get your hands on this."

Just like he had with Shigaraki, he continuously jumped through the portals while punching Overhaul, not giving him a chance to deconstruct then reconstruct due to the speed of the attacks.

"You little... STAY FUCKING STILL!", Overhaul screamed, and wildly waved his hands around himself as a means of protection.

Izuku teleported away and undid the portals. "Well, there goes that strategy. And plus, can we stay away from the swear words? We don't want to offend any of the readers..."

"Once I'm finished with you, I'll reconstruct your head and use it to decorate my room.", Overhaul snarled with maliciousness. "Then, I'll send pieces of it to all your friends and family every day, until there's nothing left."

Izuku just yawned. "Didn't I tell you that I'm pressed for time? I'm getting really sleepy just hearing you talk."

"REALLY?", Overhaul roared. "THEN MAYBE I'LL JUST KILL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, THEN KILL YOU LAST!!!"

Izuku's gaze hardened, and he clenched his right fist into a fist. "You made a big mistake there, villain.", he said. "You're going to regret it."

He launched himself at Overhaul, and began a deadly dance of hand to hand combat with the villain, each of his attacks charged with One for All.

Finally, he landed a hit on Overhaul's stomach, slamming him so hard that he coughed up more blood.

"Overhaul, other known as Kai Chisaki.", Izuku said as he cocked back a fist to deliver the finishing blow. "I arrest you on the grounds of murder, theft, child abuse, assault, illegal weapons manufacture, illegal experimentation and infringement on human rights."

He punched Overhaul in the stomach with 100% One for All, completely knocking the out villain so that he was unable to repair himself with his quirk.

"You have the right to remain silent."