Chapter 38: The Law

Third Person P.O.V.

After the police apprehended the still living All for One and all the injured were taken to the hospital, Izuku and the rest of his friends were scolded by All Might, Aizawa, Nezu and the police while Bakugo was taken to a hospital.

After an hour long lecture about hero rights and how the government was in a state of crisis due to the recent amount of quirk rule breaking, Tsukauchi just sighed.

"I think you've all learned your lesson, right?", he asked with a menacing face, and the 6 of them all nodded quickly, eager for the lectures to end.

"Anyways, I'm legally required to give you all a punishment, so here it is.", Tsukauchi said. "You will all have to help in the effort to repair Kamino Ward, as it was heavily damaged in the battle. You will be using your quirks for this, as a way to show how quirks are meant to be used."

To his surprise, the six of them all cheered with happiness at the revelation.

"What? This is supposed to be pretty hard, you know.", Tsukauchi said with a frown. "You won't be stopping until the place is completely cleared of debris and ready to be rebuilt."

Izuku grinned. "Yeah, but our quirks will make that so easy!"

(A/N In this fanfic, the summer is an actual vacation with no classes during it, so they don't have to worry about school. They still live in the dorms though!)
.
.
.
The next day, all six of them were gathered at Kamino Ward, and were getting instructions from a construction worker.

"Your jobs are mainly to clear the debris, so you're to clean up the entire main battlefield.", the construction worker said. "Normally, we would do it all together, but there was a special request for you guys to handle the majority of the work. There's alot to do, so you should get started right now. And by the way, you're also supposed to destroy the debris when your down with it, because it's useless now. Do whatever you want with it."

"Yes sir!"

10 minutes later, they were staring at a massive battlefield with tons of debris.

"Seriously? Why did All Might have to make this much damage?", Izuku sighed. "Couldn't he have at least have kept the fighting in one place? There's debris everywhere!"

"I guess there's nothing to do but to get to work!", Uraraka cheered. "We should make a plan!"

Everyone instinctively looked to Momo, who blushed in surprise.

"M-Me? All right then... Well first we need a place to gather all the debris!", Momo said. "I suggest we find a large area that isn't being used anytime soon that's also nearby the battlefield!"

Everybody looked around, and immediately they saw the massive crater that was made by All Might and All for One.

"Perfect. Now, I have a plan for how we put everything into that area. First, we should make a system.", Momo said. "I think first, Kirishima and I will work on the smaller rocks due to our quirks not being suited for heavier lifting. Meanwhile, you guys can work on the larger debris. Uraraka, you can make the large rocks lighter, then Iida can push them down ice pathways made from Todoroki that will lead to our trash deposit place."

Everybody nodded, then they all realised something.

"Hey, you forgot about me!", Izuku exclaimed.

Momo shook her head. "No, I have a different plan for you. Due to your quirk, you can easily erase debris, right?"

Izuku nodded.

"Then, I want you to erase all of the debris that gathers into the middle. Do you think you can do that?"