Chapter 31: Aftermath

Third Person P.O.V.

As Izuku was lifted through the air by the Nomu, he got a good view of the street below him. He stayed limp for a second, relishing the feeling of flying, then remembered that he was currently getting kidnapped.

'Huh. I wonder if it specifically chose me to kidnap, or just chose at random. I can teleport out of this whenever I want, so there's no troubles.', Izuku thought to himself.

"Izuku!", Momo shouted from below him. "Get back down here!"

Izuku teleported right back next to them, and laughed.

"What an idiot. Why would it try to catch me? I'm the only one who can teleport.", Izuku said with an amused smile on his face.

Momo sighed, then gave Izuku an anime punch on the head.

"What kind of character development is this?!?!", Momo asked loudly. "How are you so shy at some times then reckless at other times? Sounds like a bad fanfiction with a lazy author to me."

(Ok, the fourth wall breaks are going to take a little... break from now on, so take this chance to repair it. I recommend flex tape)

30 minutes later, police and ambulances came to the scene. The police took away Stain and questioned the heroes and four students, then the ambulances took them all to the hospital.

"Izuku? How did you know I was going for revenge?", Iida asked from his hospital bed.

"Well, you were acting pretty weird.", Izuku answered as he scratched the back of his head. "It was kinda noticeable."

Todoroki and Momo both nodded in agreement, and Iida sighed.

"More proof that I let my judgement slip from me.", Iida said regretfully. "I apologise with all my heart! Thank you for saving me from myself!"

Izuku, Todoroki and Momo all nodded their heads with a little embarrassment at the uptightness of their friend.

Suddenly, the door opened, and two policeman walked in, accompanied by Endeavor, Kamui Woods, Mt Lady, Manual and a dog/human with a suit on.

"Hello there, students of UA.", the dogman said after everybody walked in the room and closed the door. "I am Kenji Tsuragamae, the chief of the Hosu police force, but you can call me Kenji. I heard you four were the ones who captured Stain?

All four of them nervously nodded their heads, afraid of why the chief of police had come to visit them.

"I see. Let me get straight to the chase.", he said as he sat in a nearby chair. "Normally, I would have to arrest all four of you for misconduct and misuse of your quirks, but I heard that the heroes you were interning with gave you permission to use your quirks."

All four of them nodded again, starting to understand why he was here.

"So, I'm only required to give you all a warning. I'll only say this once, because in my opinion, you don't need this talk.", Kamui said as he pressed his hands together and leaned forward. "Until you get a hero license, you are not permitted to use your quirks in public for hero work. If you do, you will be treated as villains. Understood?"

The four of them all nodded again, as they were all very familiar with the law.

"Now that that's out of the way, I would like to thank you for what you've done. The police has been working overtime for the past month trying to find Stain, and you four just solved our problem with minimal damage to the city or injury to any innocents.", Kenji said as he stood up. "And by the way, we'll have to tell the media who defeated Stain, so you guys will get the recognition you deserve.