Chapter 4: Chisai Yaoyoruzu

Izuku P.O.V

Right before I left my mom, I gathered my thoughts and left the room. I knew there had been someone following, but his presence had disappeared... weird. Probably some random fan.

I was walking back home when I noticed something happening. Now it was 9:00 p.m (Yes, I know I spent too long talking to my mom but it was worth the time. I got a lot of my chest.), so the bad people were starting to come out into the open. I was walking by an alley way when I saw a little kid (Maybe 7 or 8) getting cornered by 5 middle aged men. I listened to their conversation to find out what was going on.

"Well, well, little boy... looks like you were out too late at night. So why don't you hand over anything you got... like money?"

'These guys are seriously trying to shake down a kid for money? What complete losers.' I thought, but what I heard next made me both facepalm and get shocked.

"S-stay away f-from me! I'm a Y-Yaoroyozu! If you lay a hand on me my dad will track you all down and punish all of you!", the boy managed to stammer as he desperately tried to find a way to escape his predicament.

'Wait a minute... Yaoroyozu as in the crazy rich family? What is he doing out here alone and at this time? Doesn't he realize that he would be targeted more than anyone else just for having that last name? Also, why would he just announce that... it's like he's trying to be taken hostage.' I thought.

"Oh-ho, looks like we got a good catch today, boys.", one of the men said with an evil grin.

'And that's when I should step in.' I thought to myself as I took a deep breath.

I stepped into the alleyway and mimicked a drunken man's staggered walk as I walked right at their little confrontation.

The men gave each other a weird look before speaking up. "Hey? You ok? You're completely wasted, aren't you?"

'Interesting', I thought. 'They seem to think I'm a lowlife just like them... there seems to be a sort of community of villains and lowlifes in this area, helping each other out. That's very interesting, but for now I'll use that to my advantage...'

"Hey! Can you hear us?"

I stopped stagger/limping once I got near them.

"Wazzup guys. So what we doing today.", I ask with slurred speech.

The men just stared at each other with confused faces while I (fake) barfed onto the corner.

"What do you mean what are we-", one asked before I knocked him out with a single punch. The other 4 were too surprised to react in time, so I used that opportunity to knock out 2 more of them.

I stared down the other two with my most menacing gaze and growled, "Leave now or else I'll do the same thing to both of you." with the scariest voice I could possibly make, which was pretty scary if I say so myself.

The remaining 2 must have been the stupid ones, as they both charged me down with completely open movements.

'Right, left, right, center chest punch, face attack' I thought to myself as I easily dodged all of their attacks and knocked the one of them out. For the last one left, I simply teleported behind him and hit him hard in the head, causing him to pass out.

I brushed the dust off of my hands and checked all of them to make sure they weren't too injured (I can go overboard sometimes by accident), then went back to the little boy who had just been watching in fear.

"S-stay away! Please don't hurt me!", he shouted as he backed away from me.

At first I was confused, but then I realized that he didn't have any idea what was going on, and I probably looked like another bad person too. I put on a smile and approached the boy with my hands up to show I wasn't going to hurt him. He didn't seem to notice the action, and backed away  from me until he hit a wall, staring at me with fear the whole time.