Chapter 28: Internship

Third Person P.O.V.

"Izuku! Bakugo! Behind, over here!"

Izuku and Bakugo both turned around at the same time and saw Uraraka, Momo and Kirishima running towards them.

"Hey guys! Wanna walk to the bus together?", Kirishima asked when the three caught up to them.

"Sure, we were just going there too!", Izuku answered.

"Whatever, spiky hair."

"My names Kirishima! C'mon Bakugo, that's not manly!"

As the group walked to the bus, they talked about the Sports Festival until they arrived to the bus stop.

"So, has anyone recognised you guys from the festival yet?", Izuku asked.

Kirishima smirked. "Yeah, on our way here a bunch of people congratulated us and talked to us. It's like we're famous now!", he said.

"How about you, Izuku?", Momo asked.

"Well-", Izuku began, but was cut off.

"Hey! Aren't you guys from UA?!?! I watched all of you in the sports festival!", a random man exclaimed.

"Yeah, it is UA! You guys are all really good, right!", another man interjected.

"You're the first place!", a third man exclaimed as he pointed at Izuku.

Izuku smiled with embarrassment at the sudden attention, and nodded.

"And the second place! And the third place! Can I get a picture?", the first man asked excitedly. "My kid thought you guys were all super cool!"

The five students took the picture, and turned to see the entire bus asking for pictures and autographs.

"This is gonna be a long ride, isn't it.", Izuku sighed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! PICTURES ARE STUPID!

30 minutes later, the bus arrived at UA, and the group left the bus.

"Looks like we really are famous, huh.", Momo sighed.

"I don't mind it.", Uraraka said cheerily.

"We're going to be late! Let's hurry up!", Kirishima shouted, and ran into the school, followed by Izuku and the rest.

Right when they got into the class, the bell rang, and Aizawa walked in with his normal scowl.

"Ok, everybody, it's time for the class to start. Sit down, or I'll expel all of you.", he said, then stood at the front of the class, waiting for them to quiet down.

"Today, I'm going to be talking to all of you about something just as important as the Sports Festival.", Aizawa said with a disinterested tone.

'Just as important... what could this be?!?!', the class thought to themselves.

"We will be having an internship program here at UA for the hero classes.", Aizawa said boredly. "You got requests from pro heroes based on how impressive you were in the Sports Festival."

He opened the black board, and revealed a list with the names of everyone in the class and numbers beside them.

"This is the number of requests each of you got. As you can see, everyone got multiple requests, so you will all have the choice to pick the hero you want to intern with.", Aizawa said, then climbed into his sleeping bag. "Take the rest of the class to choose which agency you intern with. Choose wisely, because you'll be living with these heroes for the next week."