Chapter 10: Worlds Collide

He lowered you onto your bed and paused as he relished the sight in front of him

He lowered you onto your bed and paused as he relished the sight in front of him. Your face was filled with a lovely crimson color, fingers tracing lines across your collarbones.

The clothes began to tear off your body and you were almost naked besides your underwear. He quickly slid his belt off his pants and tightly fastened it around your raised arms. Your heart was pounding out of your chest, waiting to see what he would do next.

He slipped out of his shirt revealing toned, smooth shoulders, arms and abdomen. Feitan was not used to being shirtless and hated to admit that he was slightly insecure about it. Watching him in front of you, your excitement was through the roof. "He's so beautiful, I can't believe it."

He began to gently kiss your thighs and run his fingers over your panties. He grinned as he felt his fingers becoming moist. Ripping them off his impatience began to show. "Slow down." He thought to himself.

Running his fingers through your wet lips, he began to taunt you.

"You should learn not to ignore me." One finger went in and it began to curl inside in you.

A squirm was let out from your mouth.

"I think I have to teach you a lesson." A second finger slipped inside, and your body twisted in pleasure.

Not releasing his grip from inside you, he placed his free hand on your bare breast. He clasped his mouth over your nipple and sucking it while running his tongue around the rim.

"mmmm..."

Without warning, he dove down and placed a kiss right outside your opening. He could feel your body quivering, asking for more and he drew his tongue along the side of your groin and upper thigh.

"You want more? You need to learn that you can't run from me. Ever." He raised your leg and landed a slap on your ass, and then another. He wanted to continue, slap you harder but he had to restrain himself.

He began to devour you, drenching himself in your juices filling your insides with his tongue and running it up, and down and then up again.

Quickly undoing his pants, he dropped his boxers to reveal his swollen erection. He was throbbing, his head was swirling.

You were watching him, your arms tied up above you. You wanted, needed him to continue.

He placed the tip right above your entrance "How much do you want it?"

"Please..."

He hastily fastened his hand around your neck and purred "Say my name. Tell me you want me, only me"

"Please Feitan, fuck me please. I want you, just you."

He slipped inside of you, letting a moan out himself.