11th Imagine

As Long As You Love Me~

"Hey Y/N" smiled Prodigy as he walked over to you and sat down in the park. "You need to see me?" he asks takling off his sunglasses. You take a deep breath. "I think we should brake up" you mange to say. "WHAT? WHY?" he asks angry and a little hurt.

"My dad doesn't think we should be together, you know because your in Mindless Behavior" you whisper picking at your fingers. "What does that have to do with anything?" he asks feeling hurt by the words you just said to him.

You sigh and begin talking, "He thinks the fame will go to your head and you'll forget everything about us". Prodigy sighs and looks down. You can tell Prodigy  will never do that, out as your parents say you'll never know what the future holds. You start to talk but Prodigy grabs your hand and tells you to look at him.

"Y/N, I'll never leave you just because I'm in the group. As long as you love me everything is gonna be fine." he whispers to you.

You smile at Prodigy. "We can be homless -" he starst to say but you laugh at him. "Prodigy, you can stop. You know I love you and I know you love me, right?". "Yes, with all my heart" he smiles.

"Ok then. I love you Prodigy"

"I love you too"

__________________________

:( Sorry if it's not good you guys..Well comment and let me know what you think :) Bye and Stay Mindless