18th Imagine..

Family..

Imagine for Amanda!

Prodigy P.O.V

I through the front door of my recently new house I bought with my new wife, Y/N. "I'm hoooome" I annouced closing the door behind me. "Daddy!" shouted my little girl, Ashley, running from the living room with her toy baby in her hand. "You back home! Yay!" she said hugging my right leg. I smiled and picked her up. "I missed you too".

"Kimberly miss you" she said pointing to her toy baby. "I've missed Kimberly too, Ash" I laughed. "Where is you big brother, Jason?" I asked. She pointed up, so I walked upstairs to his bedroom. I slowly opened his door and he was playing with his tiny race cars. "Jaaaaaay" I said. He looked over at me and jumped up. "Daddy! I missed you!" he said with his small 5 year old voice. "I missed you Jay" I said puttng down Ashley and hugging him.

"Mommy.." Ashely said with her sweet 3 year old voice and walking out the room. 

Y/N..To be honset I've missed her the most. I walked out of Jason room and he follwed behind into our room.

"Daddy" Ashley said climbing up on our bed. Y/N was faced the other way so she couldn't see me. "Ash, we called him an hour ago, let's give daddy a rest" she said like she needed to rest. "Daddy is here" Ashley whined. "Ash, daddy isn't comig home yet..he will in afew days" she said picking up Ashley. She turned around and saw me. I smiled as her mouth fell open.

"OH MY GOSH!" She put down Ashley and ran to give me a huge hug. "I've missed you" I said kissing the top of her head. "I've missed you too" she said with joy in her voice. She looked up and smiled at me. "What no kiss?" I laugh. She rolls her eyes and gives me a kiss on the lips until the kids say, "Ewwwwwww". She laughs as we pull away from the kiss. 

"Ashley want hug!" she said opening her arms up. I picked up Ashley as Y/N picked up Jason and we all hugged again. Man it's great begin with family...