7th Imagine...

My First Kiss Went A Little Like This....

It was a dark and stormy night. You are walking down the street with the rain hitting you hard. You pulled the sting ony your hood tighter so if would blow off your cold head. You had been coming from an dark alley because you got beat up. You've been bullied since what 1st grade. You've always came looking ok on the outside but feeling terrible on the inside. You ran up the apartment steps and rung number 105. "Who is it?' said Prodigy in a deep,sleep voice. "Open the door" you managed to say because you was crying. "Ok" he replied in a worried tone.

You heard the door buzz and you pulled it open. You ran up the stairs not caring about the mud you are leaving behind. When You made it to Prodigy door he wals already there with his arms open for a hug. As you hugged him tight you started to cry. He patted your head and kept saying "Shhh, It's going to be alright". After hugging for minutes you walk into his apartment. It was dirty. Pizza boxes, chicken bones, hot sause packets and soda cans.

"I'm guessing your parent are outta town still" you say trying to get that bad memory off of your mind. "Yeah, but thats not the point. Why are youc rying" he asks clearing a spot for you and him to sit down.

"Farrah and her girls Levondia, Jasmine and Rachel beat me up again" you say leaning on his shoulder and bitting on your nails while tears fell. "Y/N....I keep telling you stay as far away from them" says Prodigy rubbing your back. You're throat starts to do that weird jummping thing when you cry. "I t-t-ry!" you shout. "Shhh, Y/N calm down" he says grabbing you by the shoulders, turning you around so you can look at him. "Prodigy, why am I even here? I mean I get beat up almost everyday, my parents left me, everyone hates me, I should just-" you start to say but he covers your mouth.

"Dont you dear ever say that! That's how I lost Jacob, my first ever best friend. He thought he was no good and killed himself. I can't have you doing that" says Prodigy as he starts to tear. "Y/N you do have a reason why your on this world. If you didn't you wouldn't be here" he continues as tears fall.

"Oh, really tell me what my reason is" you shout as tears still falls. Prodigy cupps your face and gives you a long, passonite-yet sloppy, kiss.

"That's your reason. So you can be my girl" he says smiling. You smile and sniff. "Really?" you ask. He nods and hugs you. "I love you Y/N" he smiles. "I love you too".

__________________________________

Yep thats my Prodigy Imagine ^__^!!! I really don't do a lot for him..I should though. So now I'll try to pay attention to our Moonwalker ^__^!!! Oh and yep..I said Prince killed himself in this imagine : /...I feel bad now :( Well anyways bye and stay Mindless :)