25th Imagine...

Prodigy P.O.V

I laid on my couch fast asleep until I heard feet walking down the stairs. "Oh daaaaad" I heard Ashely say loudly and she marched over to me. I hurried and closed my eyes but Ashely had already seen me. "Dad you fake sleep worse then a 2 year old! Now come on get up!" she laughed hitting my knee.

"Fine" I groan as I slowly sit up. "What do you need?" I asked her.

"Your credit card pleeeease" she giggled.

"My car? Hell no" I laughed at her.

"Come on dad I need to buy something important and I didn't want you to come" she mumbled looking away from me. "What the heck are you trying to buy?" I asked her getting up off of the couch.

"Some bras and stuff" she mumbled. I began smiling then pinched Ashely cheecks. "Look at my little gir-"

"Look mom said she'd take me today while it was a sale but she had work so she told me to ask you" Ashely said cutting me off and pushing my hand away from her face. I sighed. "Fine let's go.." I replied walking to the door with Ashley.

______

"Ok Ash I don't want you getting stuff that makes you look like a slut, stripper-"

"Dad! Please stop!" she whispered. "Pepople are looking at you" she added. I looked up and saw the other teenage girls giggling and looking away and the moms shaking their heads. I smiled at them looked at Ashley.

"Do you need any help?" I asked her. "No dad, if I did I'd ask the workers here" she told me. "Ok fine, go look around" I sighed. She smiled ran off over to the clothing racks. I took a seat in the chairs they had in here and watch Ashley.

My child is growing up.

___________

This imagine was requested by someone who wants to stay unknown, hope you enjoyed the imagine :)