"Why are you shouting?"

"I...didn't know that it would be a big deal to you so...I'm allowing you to accept my apology."

She gave him a disgusted look and walked off.

His friends were watching from a distance and went over to him after Yeona had left,

"You idiot!" Changbin smacked him on the head, "You ruined your chance!"

"REMIND ME AGAIN WHY AM I EVEN DOING THIS?!" He yelled in the empty hall.

"Because Yeona is our friend."

"Because you're a coward."

"Minho!"

"Sorry."

"Yeona is NOT our friend! She's my personal servant!" Hyunjin protested.

"No Hyunjin, she's our friend. We care about her so you have to find a way to make it up for her!" Yelled Felix.

"A GOOD way. Don't go making annoying remarks that will anger her even more okay?!" Chan reminded him as Hyunjin sighed.

Hyunjin's POV:

What do girls like? What could they accept as an apology gift?

Flowers!

"No thanks." She said while handing the bouquet back to me without a second glance.

Chocolate!

"NO thank you! Don't buy me anything."

Maybe something more valuable?

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNJIN OF COURSE I WON'T ACCEPT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

"What's wrong with a beautiful set of diamond accessories?!"

"HYUNJIN! I don't want any presents!!" And she stomped away with her tiny legs.

*sigh* usually any girl would gladly accept those things, especially if they're from ME.

When I asked Chan Hyung for help he told me to think of Yeona as someone special, not as a girl like the ones I know. He also told me to think of something that she would like...

Aside from what girls usually carry around school, I've spotted Yeona holding a carton of strawberry milk several times now.

She drinks it like water so I assume she prefers it as her favourite drink.

And that's why I went out of my way to buy her strawberry milk of the finest quality!

She should be honoured. I haven't done something like that for someone in a looooong time.

School day was almost over so I waited for her at the exit.

Guess she's a bit late...

Argh, where IS she?!