Chapter Twenty One

*Trigger warnings, some sexual assault, rape, abuse, degrading terms, please if the chapter makes you uncomfortable you guys can skip this one

Tate's Pov
"Hey wake up! Dude, how hard did you even hit her?"

"It shouldn't have been that hard, what if she's dead? I can't go to jail!"

"Shut the fuck up!" The sudden impact of what felt like water splashing on me had me jolting up letting a small startled scream out, I winced at the bright light.

Dizzy that's all I felt for a second, and it took a very quick moment for me to realize recalling everything that happened in such a quick span of motion.

I didn't wanna open my eyes for the fear that I was gonna be in worse pain then what was coursing through me. My mouth and nose were throbbing a bit, but I finally fluttered my eyes to glance down.

I was sitting in a chair my hands tied behind my back. My t-shirt was stained with the blood indicating that it was still fresh.

I moaned a little at the pain moving my hands a bit, I glanced up a little before I felt my body freeze a little staring at the blonde-haired male in front of me. surrounding me was four guys I knew all too damn well.

"Well hey there sleepy head, you remember me don't you." I felt his smirk crawl closer to his lips, the same smirk I saw back in school.

"Tyler..?" I muttered confused my vision swaying again. This can't be happening they are suppose to be back in Michigan.

"Well, at least you remember me." He chuckled deeply turning to look at the other three males. Brandon, Ryland, and Greg. I felt the familiar itch over my body.

"What are you guys doing..?" I questioned in a small tone.

"Well the fact that you ruined our reputation not just once but twice, it seems you still never learn your lesson that no one is gonna believe you."  I breathed out a sigh shutting my eyes again leaning my head back slowly.

"Tyler... I don't know what you guys want but obviously, you don't even what remember what happened last year." I muttered.

"You guys did rape me when I was young, you guys are the reason for many of my mental health problems. The first time I told even with proof you guys got off free the second time I tried even, and all you guys got was probation you didn't even get jail time."

My face was roughly grabbed and I was forced to stare at him in the eyes, of the devil.

"We can't even play football anymore! What the hell do you mean." He snapped out, he gripped onto my jaw tighter but I refused to give him a reaction.

"How is that my fault. Maybe you shouldn't touch girls without their consent you bitch." I smirked when I saw him growl before he was quick to punch me.

I winced at the impact, I felt the blood rush out from my mouth dripping like a fountain.

Like always nothing has changed. Tyler was the alpha of the pack and the others just followed like last puppies with tails between their legs.

"You're acting all smug now? Huh, think just cause you have a FBI boyfriend and brother." I fluttered my eyes a few times. I watched him flip open a pocket knife cutting straight into my shirt down the middle, leaving my bra set exposed.

"Still a slut like before." I squeezed my eyes tightly, my demeanor changed when his disgusting hands cupped my breast hard.

"So I hear the slut has a daddy kink." I licked away the blood my breath growing a little deep.

"Please don't..." I whispered. "You've taken away basically everything from me... My dignity, my mental health... Don't take away this one thing I need that helps me." I found myself actually dropping my confidant demeanor.

Taylor grew more smug a little now knowing he had something else to control me with.

"All girls have daddy issues, but I never expected it to be true with you, but yet again you did let the whole football team fuck your brains out."

I quickly screamed out at him fast headbutting him roughly a little satisfied by one-hit watching his nose bleed.

"I didn't want that! I fucking hate you! I hate all of you and I hope you die and rot in fucking hell!" I screamed out, once again he had slapped me quicker but this time it was harder enough to knock the chair back the wind rush passed me.

I landed on the hard floor whimpering a bit at the impact on my ribs wanting to curl up I hated reliving those terrible memories.

"I'd watch that pretty mouth of yours if I was you because your life is in the hands of us four, I could kill you right now." I shut my eyes tightly.

"Tyler man, what the fuck this isn't part of the plan you said we would scare her a bit, maybe a few good times you said nothing about killing." Ryland snapped out.

"We have her for a full week no one is gonna notice she is missing, so shut up," I heard him drop down beside me before he was cutting open my bra and that's when I ended up crying because I knew what was gonna happen next.

But I wanted to block it out. When I felt him cutting through my clothes leaving me exposed right there to their disgusting and hungry eyes.

"Tyler please don't do this." I pleaded out through my quiet cries.

"Aw but Tate I thought you needed a daddy to take care of you? Good sluts let daddy take care of them Don't fight back you'll make it worse."

__________________________
Spencer's Pov
"Hey pretty boy, look at you all happy." I entered the BAU halfway from the elevator already being met by Morgan grinning at me. I chuckled a little shuffling all my stuff around a little.

"Well I'm a little happy, it's Monday Tate and me usually have like a date night," I explained watching Morgan grin at me more before he patted at my shoulder.

"When are you gonna propose then pretty boy? I know you got that ring?" I felt my cheeks grow a huge amount of heat when I nibbled at my lower lip.

"Hopefully when she comes to visit during Christmas," I said quite hopeful. We both were almost halfway into the entrance but the vibrating of my phone had me stopping I grabbed it answering the unknown phone number confused.

"Hello?" I spoke quietly watching Morgan turn to stare at me a bit.

"Doctor Reid?" I blinked a bit fluttering them a couple times. I didn't recognize the voice at first.

"Yes that's me, excuse me if I sound rude but who is this?" I asked holding my phone close.

"Hi... I'm umm Kat, I'm Tate's roommate and best friend, listen... I know I should have called her brother but I don't have his number, Tate has your card in the room but something is really wrong." I perked up a bit.

"What's going on?" Morgan questioned moving a little closer.

"No no, it's okay what's going on Kat?" I questioned trying to keep my cool.

"It's not really unusual for Tate to stay gone for a few days cause she is always at the library studying, but I haven't seen her since Friday at the party. I think she's missing and I'm so freaking worried, Tate calls and texts me all the time when she stays longer than that, I know she's missing cause she only hangs out with me."

I felt my heart drop right then and there when I heard Kat was crying quietly and I snapped my eyes to Morgan, almost going into a full panic mode.

"Tate's missing... "