Chapter Nine

Tate's Pov
"Spencer how much longer are we gonna be here? I'm so bored." I whined watching as I flicked my eyes around to look around the very nice hotel room, but it was all upside down. The blood rushing straight up to my head, my legs gripping the edge of the large bed, listening to Spencer mumble to himself doing whatever he was doing on the small little couch.

"Uh I think like two more hours, be careful." He exclaimed, making me chuckle slightly keeping my hands pressed against the very soft carpet.

"I am very flexible don't worry so much." I chuckled holding a steady position for a bit. For a full week, I had been on this case with Derek and everyone.

It was super cool to be in a different state, but it honestly sucked to stay in one place all day long.  I only got up to use the bathroom or to go get food with Spencer since he was my roommate and in all honesty, it was the best thing.

"Have you slipped baby girl?" He suddenly questioned. I almost lost my balance of the floor but I regained my composers with a small squeak.

"No daddy." I squeaked out, quickly sitting on the floor instead, briefly running my hands through my messy curls.

Spencer was chewing on his pen before he shut the folder getting up.  "Time to slip, break time for you and me." He announced stretching out deeply, walking over to me and picked me up making me squeak loudly in shock.

He landed on the bed with me on top of him, holding me close with his arms around my waist. It was automatic that I switch and slip with Spencer now.

He was in my life and I wanted him to stay.  "Is daddy almost close with the case?" I asked curiously feeling him rubbing my sides up and down.

"We're getting close baby girl, just a couple more days, and then will be back home and you can be little as you want with me, I know it's so hard when everyone is around." He gave me an apologetic look.

"But you've been so good, I promise you, I'll treat to whatever you want, okay." He said once again. I looked at him with a soft look before holding out my pinky.

"You promise?" I asked shyly. He gave me a smile that only he knew he could manage, and linked our pinkies focused bringing it up to kiss.

"That's a promise love." He whispered still smiling. I smiled giggling and leaned my head down resting my head on his chest to listen to his heartbeat.

It always calmed me down when I felt overwhelmed with life. It was a shame that I couldn't always listen to it when I felt like I needed it the most in the world.

Spencer's hands were playing with my curls gently, holding me even closer to him if possible, his other hand was rubbing down my back.

"Days spent with you, are worth it even with all the bad we see in the world." He whispered to me quietly.

"Its all worth it to see you smile, and call me daddy, its all worth it for me to see you slip little one." He whispered even more. His simple little words were making my tiny heart pound deeply. And I think the thought was more promising now.

I was in love with Spencer Reid, a man twice my age but a man who had my heart with literally no thought to it all.

"Daddy I like making you happy, cause you made right here happy." I pointed to my heart with a smile sitting back up in his lap.

His slightly long hair was getting in the way of his view and I ruffled it up laughing making him exclaim playfully pinning me down underneath him tickling me.

I started to scream with loud laughter.  "No no mercy! I was fixing it." I laughed loudly, squirming away from his fingers hearing him laugh loudly, moving himself closer.

He stopped for a quick moment to let me catch my breath and giggled, looking at him through my hair.

He was trying to catch his breath as well and the very next moment, I felt his soft lips being pressed onto mine. My first reaction wasn't to freak out like a normal person should be. My own reaction was to press mine back onto his gripping onto his sweater a bit, slowly returning the slow kiss.

In all honesty, it was my first kiss and felt incredible like a dream. I smiled a bit against his lips feeling him also slowly smile a bit grabbing my hands holding them against his chest right by his heart.

The moment felt perfect, but all moments can crash any minute.

"What the hell!" I was the first one to pull away and to my horror, I was expecting it at all. Spencer pulled back fast and in all thoughts, you could tell his heart had dropped at the sight.

"Morgan." Spencer breathed out fast sitting up.

"Derek." I stammered out quick. My one quick horror though struck me and it was something I never wanted him to find out.

He was fuming mad. In shock, in disbelief. He slammed down a bag fast and stormed out the room.

"Morgan wait!" Spencer shot up off the bed fast and rushed out after him.