Chapter Twenty Seven

*Time skip is about two years entering three, started around season five, it's now entering season eight Tate is twenty one

Tate's Pov
Like I have always said since I was seventeen living officially with my older brother, it had quite some ups and downs and my teen years was just as worse as it could ever get. It was like one thing after the other, old triggering memories, my age regression, trauma, pills for depression, alcohol and falling for someone much older then me.

Yet it never changed my perspective on life, it never made me every make the horrible actions that happened to me reflect on my behaviour and what I wanted from life. Or even do terrible things to other people.

I recall being in the office, being a soon to be therapist in a few years I needed a lot of hands on training and hours as an assistant, but when Penelope Garcia comes a knocking, aka calling you, you never not answer cause then she can find you. She's done it a few times.

I casually held the bag she wanted me to bring swinging it glancing at my visitors pass, along with my own work pass clip to my hoodie, hoping my new prescription glasses that I needed wouldn't fall off my face. I was even more geek like then ever.

I made my way near all the open desks, I started heading down the hall a bit knocking on her door to the bag cave.

"Who is it!" I chuckled quietly.

"Its me Mama bear, you phoned me for tea and cookies." I chuckled licking at my lower lip. I watched the door yank open so fast and her warm loving hugs were squishing me with her loud squeals.

"You are here! Little baby Morgan is here! You never visit me anymore." I returned her soft large hugs, entering looking around at all the monitors with a grin.

"Yeah I'm really sorry about that, I've been meaning to come by, they keep me busy with essays and on hand training, and then Spencer wants me to meet his mom this weekend if he can get his headaches under control." I set the bag to the side placing my hands inside my back pocket looking at her while her eyes read that she was scolding me.

"Have you been ageregressing ? You know I don't mind being a platonic caregiver when boy wonder isn't around." She sat down on her chair spinning around spinning from the now very warm cup of tea, staring at me.

"Of course not... Now that I think about it I don't think I have for about a year now." I trailed off flicking my eyes up at the ceiling, I slowly moved to sit near her monitors she was once exclaiming at me.

"That can not do! I know it helps you, I've always wanted to take care of someone." She started whining shoving my glasses back onto her face, I managed a soft laugh but took the cup she handed me drinking from it.

"Its not like I've been avoiding it, I just like can't- it's like writings block, it's like a big block nothing makes me age regress maybe it just went away." I trailed off sipping the hot sweet liquid.

"Or you just need a more happy like slipping trigger will figure it out, by the way has boy wonder proposed yet? we all have a bet going around, mine is maybe during new years." A hard choke tore through me as I patted at my chest.

"Nope.. I still have the promise ring though." I chuckled looking back at Garcia.

"Does Derek still not have a girlfriend yet? I thought the point of me moving out and staying with Spencer was for him to settle down." I laughed quietly as she made a face.

"Its Derek Morgan, Tate your brother doesn't know the meaning of settle down." Soft laughter left me but then me and Garcia turned out attention when her monitor was beeping.

"Right! I totally forget new case." She clicked answer and I watched with an awe like grin seeing everyone on the monitor on the jet. Flashback to when I was on that jet totally amazing, ten out of ten.

"Now that's cool." I breathed out a little my eyes flicking behind my glasses. When I was younger Derek never let me know about anything going on with his cases, but now I just always knew the basics from Spencer.

"Well here there little mama isn't someone suppose to be at work, liking the new glasses your eyes look even bigger." I laughed loudly flipping Derek the bird while he was laughing at me.

"Nice to see you too Derek." I rolled my eyes playfully at his loud laughter.

"Hey baby!" I smiled softly at Spencer voice hearing the soft awes.

"Alright I don't wanna distract the mama bear from her work, I was just paying her a visit." I chuckled standing up straight pulling my phone out of my pockets.

"Boss is urging me back right about now too, so I'll see you all later be good and safe. Love you Spencer!" I kissed my fingers blowing a kiss to the monitor grinning waving goodbye to Garcia. I made my way out leaving the area heading down the hallway to elevators once I was in.

I pressed the button to head down lifting my head back up I slowly messed with the promise ring in thought. Marriage hmm... That was something I have never thought about before, isn't it just a piece of paper? Most people can act married without even being physically married, the thought of a ceremony and people actually made my heart race a little bit.

Was I actually fearful of the thought of marriage. I fluttered my eyes a few times pondering the thought messing with my large bed of curls.

Maybe I'll ask Spencer what he thinks about it, cause I was entering the next phase of my life and at the very same so was Spencer.