Chapter Six

Tate's Pov
The months slowly flew by and I found myself more at home than ever before. I had a fit schedule. Go to school, spend time with Derek whenever he didn't have a case, and slowly growing more and more with my little side with Spencer as my caregiver.

I never felt more like myself than when spending time with Spencer. He made me laugh, even made me cry but I loved him being around him.

I get worried when he went on a case. I even loved playing with his light long hair. sometimes I even helped Aaron by babysitting his adorable son Jack. I just felt at peace, like every day I was finding more and more fun ways to be myself.

Today had been another day when everyone had came back from a long case that was two weeks long. Everyone was tired, and I wanted to give Derek sometime to the house for himself since I knew he liked spending time with girls that he flirted with.

So I sneaky lied and told him I was spending time with some new friends, when In reality Spencer brought me to his apartment so I could have little me time.

"Alright, baby girl you remember my rules?" Spencer asked me gently kneeling in front of me with a kind smile, brushing my hair away from my face watching me draw on the floor in his living room.

"No touching your books, or important looking things, no going to the kitchen and touching stuff without asking you first, and to put away toys when I am done," I answered looking up for just a minute smiling seeing him smile.

"That's my girl." He said kissing my head.  He stood up leaving me to draw in my own little world, humming random songs that came into my mind.

I was content, I was happy and I liked it that way. Spencer sat on his couch close by me reading from one of his large books trailing his finger down reading at an incredible rate but a certain thought was in my head making me lose focus, and I couldn't draw a proper picture.

I pouted putting the pencils down and Spencer looked up right away looking at me worried.  "What's wrong sweetie." He asked setting the book aside. I was a little shy at first to ask because it didn't seem right. I almost forgot that I was younger then him.I

"I was wondering," I mumbled playing with the soft carpet to distract myself from the shy question.  "Can I start calling you daddy in little space. " I mumbled shyly.

I saw Spencer's entire whole face gleam up when he heard me.  "Yes, you can Tate, as long as you feel comfortable." He reassured me. I giggled a little the shy feeling going away.

I got up getting on the couch with Spencer studying how amazing he looked in his black suit and his hair pushed back.  He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly kissing all over my face happily making me giggle a little nuzzling into him a bit staying pressed into his side.

I watched him read, his head laid on top of me the both of us just enjoying the presences of us both."Your phone is ringing," I mumbled my head resting on his neck, his hands lazily traced down my back, the tv on, his head still resting on my head.

"Can you check who it is baby girl?" He asked softly his voice sounded sleepy and husky like. I reached over blinking my eyes, scooping his phone up looking at it slightly confused.

"It's Derek. " I mumbled handing him it to, which he took looking at his phone answering it holding it between his ear.

"Hey, Derek. " I listened to him talk my head still resting on the other side of his neck relaxing.

"No I don't know who the new friends are, but she seems to like them," Spencer responded glancing down at me kissing my head again.  It made me feel a little worried that Derek was asking Spencer about who I was hanging out with, but I also know that he wouldn't understand the little space, Spencer being my daddy, and the very different age difference between us.

It was like we were dating, even though he did make my heart beat very very fast, and he was beyond handsome anyone would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend and caregiver which I had the blessing of having him like that.

"I will tell you whatever I found out, yep bye." He hung up and gently handed me his phone which I put back snuggling back up to him.

"You know your brother really cares about you, sweetie." He told me gently smiling on my forehead. 

"Yeah," I mumbled happily giggling slightly looking up at him seeing his happy eyes.

"And I care for you, so so freaking much sweetie, and I'm always gonna take care of you, that's a promise." He told me happily. 

"Pinky promise?" I asked him giggling holding up my pinky which he smiled and locked his pinky with mine and raised it up to kiss which I did the same twisting our pinkies, even more, making a small little handshake with one another giggling.

"You hungry?" He asked me softly making me nod my head fast.

"Yes yes please daddy." I giggled watching him sit up still smiling fixing my hair for me kissing my head gently.

"Alright baby girl come on up you go." He urged me up holding both my hands which I took holding close following him to his kitchen.