Chapter Thirteen

Tate's Pov
"I think I'm gonna be sick," I mumbled quietly making sure to avoid my head from looking out the plane window. It was making me super nauseous and dizzy which was quite strange. I had been on the jet many many times, I don't know why being on the plane was shaking my fear of heights and making me dizzy. Spencer seemed really really okay. He was reading a book as we speak but when wasn't he.

Derek was sitting in the seat above us, his headphones in. Yeah, flying was something they were very very use to. Spencer looked up at me.  A smile making its way across his face as he focused on me.

"Do you wanna switch seats, baby girl?" He asked quietly. I of course after all this time I still was shy to the custom of baby girl. It was a nickname that filled so much and yet shared so little.

Spencer and me caught up on lost times, and we had gone back home for a fair trial were something positive actually happened after so long.

It was back home for many many more days of school, and relaxation. "I don't think that will help, I think I will still puke on you." I made a small face giggling when Spencer's face said it all, he placed his hand over the armrest for me lacing our hands together and I played with his fingers happily.

I was so lost in the thoughts of my stomach throwing up, I was curious when I felt a small little ring on my finger. I glanced down to see a simple but beautiful looking ring. I flicked my eyes up to look at Spencer seeing he was blushing deeply before he pressed a kiss to my temple.

"I haven't gotten to fully ask you yet since we've been super extremely busy but, this is a promise, that I'll be with you as you grow older, and that as soon as you turn eighteen I'll marry you, but as of right now, I would love if you were my girlfriend, and my baby girl. Tate, will you go with me?"

"Of course I'll go out with you Spencer oh my god you're so sweet."

_____________________________
I was playing with the promise ring with this dreamy like gaze on my face. Yeah, I had been looking at it like an idiot, but for once I was happy with someone. He was fun, he was nerdy and I loved him the way he was. I was at the BAU because our school had a gas leak that was deadly and there were no new cases. So I spent time with everyone. JJ sunk me so many cups of coffee.

Garcia showed me her awesome bat cave which made me think her job was ten times cooler. I helped Derek with some paperwork. Chatted with Emily. And just faintly I made Hotch and Rossi smile.

So now I was just sitting on Spencer's desk watching him do paperwork, all his long hair pulled back so I could play with it. "Hey daddy?" I mumbled quietly slowly pulling all his hair up as he hummed.

"Yes, baby what is it?" He asked sweetly a smile making its way across his lips.

"Can I put your hair in a man bun?" The question made me bounce with excitement as I sat on the edge of the desk.

"Sure baby do you have a hair tie?" I nodded my head again, grabbing the rubber band on my wrist, ignoring the old faded marks the best I could humming as I put his hair in a beautiful man bun, leaning my head down kissing his cheek happily.

"Mwah and there you are so handsome. " I giggled when he chuckled quickly kissing me on the lips as quickly as he could, smiling his brown eyes watching me nuzzling my nose.

"Everyday you just keep getting more adorable, my mom really wants to meet you, I talk a lot about you." He whispered shyly a soft chuckle leaving him.

I gazed at him deeply, the shyness taking over me fast. "Really she does?" I asked watching him slowly nod his head.

"I was gonna take some time, and visit her in the hospital, I'm sure Derek wouldn't mind me stealing you off again for a week." He chuckled the smile that was on my face wasn't leaving soon, and I cupped Spencer's face quickly, kissing him happily, but then let a loud squeak out when we both were pushed apart. Derek shooting us an amused gaze.

"Five feet apart in public mama." He winked at me making me roll my eyes playfully as he made his way to his desk.

"You heard the man daddy, five feet apart," I whined dramatically.

"I can't have kisses for that long." I fake pouted the laugh that from Spencer made me giggle. I kiss his cheek one last time, lightly playing with his man bun, as he looked back down at his paperwork. My body surging with this happiness and admiring feeling.

Yeah, I had the best boyfriend and caregiver and I wouldn't have it any other way. But then my train of thought shifted as I remember something that was coming up soon. I was gonna be turning eighteen soon. Oh my god has that much time really passed? I was gonna be eighteen.