Chapter 73 - Zoo date

A day before Graduation

The couple decided to go for another date, the fact is Jeongyeon felt incredibly unprepared for the departure of her Bae after the graduation.

"what's with the sudden date in the zoo?" Sana asked while adjusting her hat.

"i just- miss the animal here! and- let's go to the fluffy section first!!" Jeongyeon pointed at the map.

Sana scoffs, "miss the animal, huh? isn't this your first time visiting here?" ¬‿¬

"umm, i mean i just- Fine,,, i miss you, it will be more than heck when you're not here anymore, let's be together all day, can we?" Jeongyeon slightly pouted with puppy eyes.

aweee Sana flustered and pinches her cheeks, "aigoo, you make it harder for me to leave Korea, ㅋㅋㅋ"

(chuckles)

[ Fluffy section ]

Jeongyeon browsed the internet before going to the zoo, she saw a pic of a big adorable fluffy hamster, so now she has been scanning here and there, looking for that creature.

"I have found an animal that looks like you!" Jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Are you saying this chinchilla looks like me?? Hahahah, it's CUTE THO i don't mind" Sana smugly grins before staring at chinchilla that is coming close to the glass to see hooman,

*snaps "Hoho, i can't agree more" Jeongyeon smiled at the photo then ruffles her hair.

-

[ Africa section ]

After walking past some animals, like Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena. There's a species, a bird, even though it can't fly, but it's Large!

Jeongyeon waves her hand at them, "yaHO! My Twin!"

Many visitors took a glance at Jeongyeon for a second, and smiled before continuing to what they're doing.

"really? an ostrich? lol" Sana scoffed.

"of course, my school's friend said so" Jeongyeon take out her phone, "help me take a pic with them, i want to show it to my old friend"

"well, I disagree, you deserve better," Sana said before asking a stranger to help them take a pic.

"hana, deul, set, kimchi~"

They bowed and thanked the stranger, "let's see.." *take a look together

Jeongyeon quickly keeps the camera, after knowing Sana looks kinda derp inside the photo, "it looks really good! let's move on to the next section!" inside: *evil laugh

-

-

[ Town ]

Passing by a convenience store, Sana got an idea and she drags Jeongyeon inside and walk to the ice cream section, "we never eat this together," Sana took out the twin popsicles from the glass.

"ㅋㅋㅋ" Jeongyeon takes some matcha ice cream, "you do want these, right?"

"The cheesecake with blueberry and strawberry swirl too!" Sana exclaimed and took some.

"Haii~ Sana-chan~" Jeongyeon said playfully.

*chuckles "mian Jeongyeon-ah, I don't know your favourite flavor, hehe, which one do you like?"

"umm, honestly i like everything"

"really? out of all you don't have a favourite?"

"Favourite, out of all?" Jeongyeon smiled cheekly before pointing at her, "you?"

"wowww SmooTh" Sana slightly blushes then chuckles, "come on, come on, pay! i want to eat"

"Tss" Jeongyeon suppressed her grin, took random ice creams and proceeded to pay.

Mr.cashier trying his best to keep a poker face.

-
[ Bench outside]

Sana open the twin popsicles, "you know in kdrama, usually the main lead and their partner will pull the ice cream stick and it will turn out uneven, then decide who will get the bigger one"

"oohh, interestinggg.. let's do it!" :) Jeongyeon holds the other stick.

*pull

"wow" Jeongyeon quickly took a photo and bite the ice cream

Sana stares at her own stick, then to the older, "jeeeeeeeeonnnnggggie"

"byeeeeeeeee" Jeongyeon runs away with the ice cream,

"YAHHHHHH! *curse *sprint

-

-

[ Yoo's home ]

"I saw you bringing a paper bag home, i thought you bought something nice or yUmMy" Seungyeon disappointed after finding out what's inside the bag, "why didn't you throw away the wood stick? Y-you ate ice cream?? And you didn't buy it for us??" :(

"Don't throw it awayyy, i'm keeping it" Jeongyeon took the stick, "i also bought ice creams tho, i put it inside the fridge downstairs, everyone got one"

"what is this?? Hamster?" Soyeon asked, looking at the pile of printed photos on the floor.

"I think it's a chinchilla! so cuteee" Seungyeon awed at the photo.

While Jeongyeon is busy framing an A4 size photo, "yep, it's chinchilla, very fluffy and adorable, Tss" minatozaki chinchilla

"lol you even bought a frame?" Seungyeon leans forward to get a better view, Soyeon follows.

"yep!" Jeongyeon grins at the framed picture.

"HAHAH" Seungyeon and Soyeon cackled, "what happened to Sana??"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, cute right?" Jeongyeon grins wider, "i will ask mom if i can hang this picture on the wall"

-

so there's a derp Sana pic on Yoo's living room