Chapter 54 - i'm ok

i shouldn't be this weak again...

Mina felt this isn't right, she already swear to herself to just accept her fate.

she breaks the hug and wipes her tears clean, "thanks a lot, Jeongyeon... but to be honest, i think i was just using you as someone to move on to... it was just too hard for me, because at that time, I still find myself couldn't let go of my ex, so please don't really think about the Mina that ever had feelings for you, let's just pretend this never happened, okay?"

Mina sounds kinda desperate, she was afraid, the thing she has been wishing to not happen, when Jeongyeon knows her feelings then their friendship will be over.

(They both saw Sana from afar)

I don't want to lose you, please don't break our friendship... is this the end? Mina asked herself.

Mina looks down on her shoes, Her heart beats heavily, the silence is really dragging her down,,

"can we still be friends?" Jeongyeon asked gloomily.

this is really the end, Mina starts to regret drinking so much soju that night.

"we really still can be friends, right?" Jeongyeon asked again, her tone is kinda wanting them to stay as friends.

Mina confused at that tone.

Jeongyeon sighs, "this happened before, I felt guilty... that I hurt my good friend's feelings, I made her sad... for not liking her back"

Mina suddenly feels bad, "If you really like Sana, you have no reason to be worried about me,"

"umm..." D:

"you don't really have to"

"No...i...umm...." :/

"Just go, get her, i'm ok" Mina gave Jeong a reassuring smile.

"it's alright, i'm OK too, I just want you to be OK" Jeongyeon still worried.

"Tss, when i say i'm ok, it means i'm ok" :)

"I don't believe you," said Jeongyeon.

"..." (・-・)

"I just want everyone around me to be happy, that's all... you wanna stop being friends with me?" Jeongyeon gloomily asked again.

"I know what kind of person you are, Jeong... to some people, they might want to stop being friends. but to me, we can still be friends," Mina smiled to not worry her.

정 ('・ - ・`。)

"heyyy, i'm okay" Mina gives her an assuring smile again.

Jeongyeon sighed and smiled back, relieved.

"now go, go to your Sana" Mina teasingly smiles to her.

"thankyou so much, Minari" Jeongyeon patted her shoulders, then runs to where the hamster is.

Mina just smiled at the scene, she felt like a large stone lifted up from her heart, yeah she did like Jeongyeon before, but she realized it just maybe she just finds Jeongyeon is just someone she very comfortable with. It's just the desperate feeling from the broken heart that made her that way.

.

.

while Jeongyeon happily runs to Sana, something is amiss, there is someone behind her, and the person is not Tzuyu, the person is damn suspicious, Jeongyeon scan the person from head to toe.

!!!!!!

Jeongyeon doubled her speed, Triple, Quadruple!!!

"Jeongyeon?? aren't you with Mina?" Sana asked and Jeongyeon ignored her.

Jeongyeon uses all of her power to knife hand strike down (karate chop) the person's handphone. it spins and falls to the ground.

"What are you doing!? Are you crazy!?" The guy was angry at Jeongyeon.

"eh? what's wrong?" Sana puzzled.

Jeongyeon then forcefully step on that handphone several times, before shoving him to the fence, anger welled up inside her,

Jeongyeon sharply stares down at the guy, "delete it"

The guy gulped before throwing a punch to Jeongyeon's face, "screw you!"

it stings, Jeongyeon tap her cheeks and saw red stain of blood on her hand, she smirked and clenched her teeth before grabbing his collar then headbutt him, really hard.

His forehead bleed, he grunted before getting a bunch of punches on his face,

"People! *punch
"Like! *punch
"You! *punch
"Should! *punch
"Rot! *punch
"in! *punch
"Hell! *punch

until his mouth and cheeks bleed, he groaned, enduring the pain while Jeongyeon keeps punching him.

Many eyes watching, she doesn't even care.

Breathing heavily, Jeongyeon still mad AF, doesn't think those punches were enough.

Sana holds her hand asking her to stop, "jeongyeon-ah... enough..."

Taking advantage of the situation, the guy push them away, making Jeongyeon's grip on his collar loose, then he runs away.

Jeongyeon ready to sprint to catch that guy, getting stopped by Sana who is currently hugging her, "jeongyeon-ah, please..." The anger inside her was suppressed instantly, she just blankly stares at Sana who is wrapping arms around her wrist.

Jeongyeon ruffles the younger's hair, "don't cry-

"W-who's crying!?" *sniffles

"Tss, people who cry are wimpy puppies~" Jeongyeon teased.

Sana *hits

"ow! are you hitting me? ㅋㅋㅋ"

"I don't care! now you are coming with me!" Sana then grabs Jeong's arm and drag her somewhere.

Bamboozled Jeongyeon immediately took the phone from the ground and getting dragged by Sana, "eh??? w-where are we going??? Sanaa??"

.

.

.