Chapter 42 - Carrot

~ ~ ~

A little boy is standing on his two feet, slowly taking his steps and wobbly wobbly walk until he reaches and falls into Jeongyeon's arm.

"Waah, uri Ryuto finally can walk!" Sana hugs them both.

The few seconds of the family hug make the kid laughs lightheartedly like he was on the moon which really sooth Jeongyeon's heart.

"i prepared breakfast, let's eat" Sana get up walk to the table.

"baba" (papa) Ryuto lift both of his hands asking Jeongyeon to carry him.

Jeong grins and lifts him high which made him laugh again, Ryuto really loves to be carried, especially when Jeongyeon throws him in the air knowing he will fall into Jeongyeon's arm again.

Ryuto sits nicely with that cute smile, waiting for his mother to feed him, Sana deliberately playing the spoon like an aeroplane, "AaaaAaa~" Ryuto opens his mouth and eat it, then smile again.

"me too, me too, AaaaAa" Jeongyeon opens her mouth.

"Geez, you're not a child Jeongyeon, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" Sana chuckles after glaring at her.

"yiiii!!! aaooooEEE!!" Ryuto is mad at Sana, pulling his mom sleeves while pointing at Jeongyeon so she will feed her too.

"since when Ryuto fond you so much, huh? I'm jealous, hahahah"

"hehe, who knows" Jeongyeon chuckles.

Sana takes a spoonful of food, "AaaaAaa"

Jeongyeon happily open her mouth, "aaa.."

.

Ohh, a dream...

Should have let me eat that first before waking up,

Jeongyeon gazing at Sana in her embrace, plant a kiss on her crown and slowly remove Sana's hand from her wrist. quietly get off the bed and walk to the kitchen.

Hmm? my ankle doesn't hurt anymore

Jeongyeon lifts her leg to see her ankle, I'm sure my ankle hurt yesterday She lifts her clothes to check her waist,

EH!?!?!? Disappeared? without trace??

She pinched her own cheeks hard

It hurts...Strange...

.

.

.

*beep* Jeong turn on the mini stove, cooking porridge.

*cutting sound*

---

Before opening her eyes, Sana's hand tracing for Jeongyeon on the couch, She woke up?

*cutting sound*

Sana rise from the couch, "you woke up so early"

*no response*

*cutting sound*

Jeongyeon look damn serious cutting all those vegetables even though the cutting size is not right, she's trying her best.

Sana internally laughing as she watches her serious face, she goes to where Jeongyeon is and gives her a backhug, "what are you doing, Honey?"

"c-can't you see?" Jeongyeon still struggling at cutting.

"You shouldn't overwork, let me help you" Sana take the knife from Jeongyeon's hand.

The older just watch quietly as Sana attempt to cut the carrot. Jeongyeon chuckles after few minutes because Sana also messed up even though Sana cuts better than her.