Chapter 72 - void

I don't why it hurts...

Am i that pathetic?

It has been a year since my last meeting with my soulmate in my dream

She lay down on her bed and closed her eyes. Her heart sank, recalling the dream of meeting someone unknown that she may find the answer to,

Although the dream only last for a fleeting time

She will never forget the feeling, deep down she truly wish to dream it again.

. . .

[ The empty wide dry land with natural sounds ]

< Rustling wild grass > < Birds chirping >

this peaceful atmosphere, is this really that dream!?

Mina pulled down her collar to check the red string, Ohh Godd, why??? Why do i have one inside the dream universe but not in reality???

i've no time to lose, i need to find that princess!

Mina ran around on the empty land while following the red string and she finally could see the little house afar.

same storage room?

In her previous dream, she went to this exact same house. Mina runs faster as she can't wait for another second to see the end of the string again. The person she has been looking for.

[ little house ]

Mina barged in, even though the door banged hard, the person did not flinch or else.

"Minari!" the princess beamed and stopped what she was doing.

I know this voice, I KNOW!!

My brains can't..., what is her name?? I'm sure i know this familiar voice, AARGH!!

her voice is so dear to me...

Mina glanced at the bamboo paper on the table.

drawing?? with a brush?? with ink??

Penguin?? How she know i like penguins??

Mina looks at their connected red string, then she stares at the person, no matter how hard she focus or squints her eyes, she can't see the face.

why is your face.. empty?? like the void inside me..

are you the missing puzzle i've been looking for?

Her heart sank deeper, How desperate Mina was, she doesn't know when will be the next time she have this dream again,

At least another one year to wait.

"WHO Are You!!? and WHY Can't i see youu?! Pleassseee.... show me... your face..." Mina broke down, her knees met the floor.

"Minarii??" The princess quickly moves from her seat and warmly hugs Mina, "don't cry.. don't cry, i'm here" she caresses Mina's head, "don't worry i got you"

How soothe her voice is,

How warm her touch is,

Mina unknowingly has calmed down, hugging her back.

.

.

.

____________________

Mina woke up, and again the voice disappeared even though she tried hard to recollect the pieces. 

I want to know who you are...

Her hands balled into fist, clenching her blanket until she can't hold it anymore. 

Her frustration boils over into tears and her heart keep aching for unknown reason

____________________