Chapter 12 - Coffee (ft.Sana)

Jeongyeon and Mina went back to the dorm, and back to their own room. She still holding the yogurt smoothie she has been slurping. The one she thought it would not suit her taste. She put everything on the table and took a shower. She heard some noise while taking a shower. It must be Sana

Sana gets home, bringing the cup of coffee. The hot and bitterness made her taking too long to finish it. Then Jeongyeon comes out from the bathroom, ruffling her hair with a towel. Noticed Sana is taking a sip of a coffee.

"You drink coffee this late??!!" Jeongyeon surprised.

"Am I wrong?" Sana asked with an innocent expression.

"Well, I bet you gonna have a hard time falling asleep tonight" Jeongyeon smirked.

"I once drink coffee in the evening, Could sleep well on that day tho"

The stubborn Sana keep drinking that coffee. On the other side, Jeongyeon drying her hair and took her drinks, the yogurt smoothie.

"You drink yogurt smoothie??" Sana asked, a little bit surprised.

"Actually this is my first time trying yogurt smoothie," "And It's not that bad tho"

"Told ya it's good" Sana walking to the wardrobe.

At that moment, Jeongyeon realized both of them are drinking the opposite way from the other day, When they met below the Maple Tree for "유" Bracelet and drink Americano and Yogurt Smoothie.

Oops, Something is strange over here, I'm drinking yogurt smoothie, and Sana is drinking Americano.

Jeongyeon quickly finish up her drinks. Then jump to her bed, reading Horoscope books. Trying to avoid to think of that Americano and Yoghurt smoothie related.

Sana who doesn't realize anything, Took a shower, And play her phone on her own bed. Like nothing happened.

"Hey Jeongyeon, What book are you reading now?" Sana asked, scrolling her phone screen.

"Umm, It's a book of Astrology, or you might know it by Horoscope"

"Woaa, So you can read people's by their horoscope sign?" Sana showed interest, turned off her phone. And move to Jeongyeon's bedside.

"Don't get your hopes too high, I basically only read for fun, Hahah. But I can tell a few keywords based on their sign, So... What is your horoscope sign?" Jeongyeon asked, Even she knew everything.

A few days ago, Tzuyu texted Jeongyeon about Sana birthday surprise plan, which will be on tomorrow midnight. Jeongyeon will act like something happened in the dorm, while they are hanging out. Which is actually a setup.

-flashback-

( Message )

Hi, This is Tzuyu.
I have a plan for Sana birthday surprise plan, Her birthday is on 29 December. Can u guys hang out the day before? And act like something happened in the dorm, When we call you"

"alright, I will follow your instructions, Is there anything else?"

"Thanks"

" Ur welcome! "

Is she still mad at me?
And where did she get my number?

Jeongyeon doesn't want to make it more complicated by asking Tzuyu. So she decided to just follow her plan.

- - - -

"My sign is Capricorn!" Sana is obviously excited for this topic. She find it very interesting.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Don't be too excited. I'm not a Fortune Teller." Jeongyeon chuckled, flipping the page to find Sun in Capricorn.

"I'm not!" Sana pouting.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Okay here we go. Sun in Capricorn keywords. It indicates people who have Capricorn in their Sun sign is Patient, Dependable, Wise or Prudent, Trustworthy, and there is still a lot of interpretation."

"Mmhm" Sana nod her head several times. "How about you? Jeongyeon," Sana asked

"Me? Umm, My sign is Scorpio, and I doesn't think it really suits me though"

"Just say it, I will be the judge" Sana smiled as she pointing herself.

"Okay... Scorpio is Mysterious, Stubborn, Passionate, Sensitive, Loyal, Selfless Lo-, person! " Jeongyeon startled at the 'Lover' word.

"Yeah, You are so Mysterious and STUBBORN, the other traits, You know yourself the best" Sana emphasized the 'Stubborn'

"Ahahahah" Jeongyeon laughed awkwardly, scratching her own head.

Jeongyeon trying to shrug it off, by changing to other topics. The innocent Sana just flow with it like usual. Soon after, Jeongyeon yawned while reading the book.

"Sleepy already?" Sana asked.

"Nope, I'm not, It's a natural effect of reading a book" Jeongyeon lied because she knows Sana is 100% TOTALLY AWAKE.

"Lend me the book juseyo, Maybe I will get sleepy while reading it, ㅋㅋㅋ "

"Pfft"

"Move move" Sana tucked herself in Jeongyeon's bed.

"Yes Madam, ㅋㅋㅋ" Jeongyeon moved to the left side a bit, to give Sana space.

Jeongyeon ended up playing her phone, scrolling feeds. Sana flipping the pages to find Gemini sign. It's Her best friend sign, Tzuyu.

Gemini is Cheerful, Lighthearted, Versatile, Sociable. Yeah, Tzuyu is a very cheerful and caring person. But she is really cold to other people. Hmm... Sana's hand is tracing the 'cold' word on the page. Gotcha! Dysfunctional Expression? What is that?

Sana turns her head, planning to ask Jeongyeon about 'Dysfunctional Expression'. But she has fallen asleep with the phone screen on, in front of her face.

"ㅋㅋㅋ" Sana laughed quietly.

Taking Jeongyeon's phone away slowly from her hand. And let her sleep. Sana doesn't know what to do, She is still wide AWAKE. Thanks to that coffee. And also her Stubbornness. This is not the first time for Sana to watch Jeongyeon sleeping face. Last time was at the other bed When Jeongyeon was sick. Because this bed was occupied by Mina.

But this is the first time for Sana to watch Jeongyeon face from this distance, So Close. She is so bored, and she starts to observe Jeongyeon side profile, since Jeongyeon face was facing the ceiling. Her Jawline Is NO JOKE! The dumb Sana attempting to touch Jeongyeon's jawline to find out if it's really that SHARP. She doesn't know her dumb action could wake Jeongyeon.

"asdfytfwjhvc" Jeongyeon murmured in sleep, And turn her body around, facing Sana.

"zzz..." Jeongyeon made a soft whistling sound (snore).

Sana startled and covered her own face with her hand for seconds. Putting down her hand.

Damn, She is so... Beautiful! 
Sana was Starstruck watching Jeongyeon's face.

Damn...
Sana shook her own head several times. Come to your sense! Minatozaki Sana!

What is that? The dim Red light below the blanket. Maybe she is holding her night lamp???

SLEEP SANA, SLEEP!