Chapter 58 - forgiveness?

[ outside the café ]

They were having a chit chat while waiting for the café girl, which did surprise Jeongyeon after she knows that they are soulmates???

while talking, Tzuyu asked for Nayeon's phone number.

- - - -

Nayeon was surprised to see them again, Thought they went back, she had no choice but to approach them.

- - - -

"Sana got something to tell you, try to ask her," Tzuyu said.

"ooh? something to tell me?" Jeongyeon beamed, thinking it's gonna be something special.

-

Nayeon came, obviously nervous.

Jeongyeon saw her, silently sighed, "Im Nayeon..we need to talk"

Nayeon looks down again, exactly the same as the previous conversation, "sorry... I have no other choice, I was being told that only Guardian Angels could save Mina, so that's why...",

Jeongyeon's eyes widened, "wait- how how- how do you know???? I never told you before..."

Nayeon continue, "and for Tzuyu, i know you're confused right now, but in this life, I am nobody, and please treat me as one, I deserve it"

Tzuyu doesn't know how to respond. Jeongyeon still processing.

(Silence filled the air)

"what if i don't want?" Tzuyu spoke up.

Nayeon look up at her, a bit surprised.

"why did you say so? what have you done?" Tzuyu asked, hoping she would spill.

"something that sorry was never enough," Nayeon looked down again.

"....???"

Jeongyeon tilted her head, "huh?"

"have you ever heard R-ryuto before?" Nayeon asked timidly.

"???!!!!" Jeongyeon startled.

Judging by her expression, Nayeon knows that coming, she lowered her head again,

"It's a yes then... Jeongyeon,, please don't let go of Mina when your dream reach the stage where you start questioning who Mina is, -she was...innocent,, she was filled with resentment, scars, that turns into anger,"

Jeongyeon frowns, "and how do you know that i was dreaming those things????"

"sorry," Nayeon looks away.

"sorry sorry sorry! all you can say is Sorry!!!" Jeongyeon frustrated, "is SORRY the only word you could say?!"

Nayeon tearing up, her face is still facing the other side, "i know... sorry was never enough, but... *tear flows i c-couldn't help it, i d-don't know why I keep saying it...."

Jeongyeon felt bad yet still annoyed, "didn't know you were such a crybaby, Do you think! if you cry! you could-

Tzuyu put her hands on Jeongyeon's shoulder, "unnie, please calm down,"

Nayeon turn's her back, *sniffling "i don't even know, i'm not even sure that what i heard was right...i don't know how to fix this, i really wish i could..."

without hesitation, Tzuyu went to where Nayeon is facing, and let her cry in Tzuyu's embrace.

Jeongyeon could only sigh and try to calm herself down.

gently stroking the older's hair, Tzuyu was trying her best to comfort the sniffling Nayeon. It takes time for her to stop crying,

-

she then slowly talk about her unerased memory from the past life, yet giving no details,

"I remembered everything when I was at the age of discretion and I start to search for something to fix this"

-

Her current life was no different from the past, as soon as she was born, she was abandoned, had no one to rely on except the orphanage, when she realized everything was wrong, she starts to find any available job thats she able to take, like part time in a convinience store and cafe at the night shift to save up to get the same school as Jeongyeon,

For the university, she took a loan contract for it, which she is now working to pay the debt.

That's why she lied.

-

"you already did your best, Nayeon... you admit your mistake and try to fix it, I appreciate that," Tzuyu warmly smiled at the older.

Nayeon still looking down, and again, surprised by Tzuyu's words.

"thankyou.." Nayeon muttered.

Tzuyu was relieved that she could help in this situation.

Jeongyeon was still annoyed, yet feel sympathetic after hearing her story, "w-what's wrong with Mina? how could I help her?"

Nayeon immediately beamed, briefly sparkled then looked down again, "honestly, i don't know how, the only clue i know is 'forgiveness'"

forgiveness???? Jeongyeon starts to wonder about that thing, "sorry i was a bit harsh just now, umm.." "thank you... nayeon, for telling us"

out of the blue, Nayeon tearing up again, then rapidly bowed to them without saying anything.

Jeongyeon gently patted Nayeon's head, "don't cry,,, as long you admit it and mend it, you know,,, maybe you could be forgiven"

Nayeon slowly nods while wiping her own tears,

"if you know another clue, please contact me, okay?" Jeongyeon gently smiles at her, which made Nayeon burst into tears.

she covered her whole face with her palm, embarrassed

Jeongyeon couldn't help but chuckle and ruffles the older's hair, "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, aigooo~ such a crybaby~"

(chuckling)

"alright, i will leave you two, i still got something to do" Jeongyeon walks away while waving at them.

-

Now just the two alone and it started to drizzle, they went for a shelter outside the closed café.

Tzuyu still warmly smiling at her, trying to comfort her again, "i'm sorry if I treat you badly in the past"

"don't apologize.... mine was worse," Nayeon avoiding the eye contact.

"look at me when i'm talking," Tzuyu said which immediately made their eyes met.

Tzuyu eye smiled, "I believe there must be a reason why you did that, right?"

Nayeon nods while hiding her reddened cheeks, she can't deny that the Tzuyu she knew from the past and now was both so charming AF.

didn't know the savage cold Prince Tzuyu could be this gentle in this life,

"Have you eaten?" Tzuyu kindly asked.

Nayeon shakes her head.

"then..." Tzuyu took her hand, "shall we have dinner together?" =)

"b-but you've eaten just now" Nayeon stuttered.

"No excuses, now you're going to have dinner with me" Tzuyu pulls her hand, doesn't care about the drizzle.

Nayeon yelped and used the other hand to cover her face, she became a blushing mess right now. She could even hear her own heartbeat since it thumped too hard.

like it could burst in anytime.

.

.

will this last long??

.

.

__________