Chapter 53 - Reset

Sana and Tzuyu play a lot of rides, they just keep playing and queue for the next one, even though Tzuyu is kinda scared, but it was not bad at all.

.

They were tired of queueing, they think they had enough fun, so they just walk around and take some pics together.

Tzuyu giggles when she saw the phone case, "I didn't expect that, i thought you going to use the old one till the end"

"ahh, this phone case? hehe, of course i use it! it's from you! I haven't said thanks anyway, thankyou chewy~" Sana just link their arm as they walk.

Tzuyu giggles again, "ur welcome? by the way, I have something to say"

"yes?" (•ิᴗ•ิ)?

"umm, i just wanna say that after the exam period, I'm going back to Taiwan"

"owh" Sana finally realize she got something too, those bakery, Minatozaki company is hitting her mind,

"me too, Tzu..."

"you leaving too?" Tzuyu tilted her head.

"mm" Sana nods, thinking how to tell Jeongyeon later.

"oww, I didn't expect you would be leaving too, we're the same, hahah, how did Jeongyeon react? did she cry? ㅋㅋㅋ" Tzuyu chuckles.

"I haven't told her yet," Sana forced a smile.

Tzuyu suddenly felt guilty, joking on that thing. it's a sensitive topic. Sana felt the silence is kinda awkward.

"let's have some ice cream!" Sana yelled in excitement.

Tzuyu shocked but chuckles, "ㅋㅋㅋ, okay, please lower down your voice, this is public"

"i don't care! let's get some ice cream!" Sana yelled again.

"alright, i'll buy it for you, stay where you at, I'll be right back," said Tzuyu before leaving her alone.

Sana enjoying herself, making funny faces to a baby who is looking at her when his mom is not paying attention when they go the other way, Sana find another stuff to distract her, she saw a cute mascot giving away balloons to kids.

She wants one too, approaching the cute mascot, the crowd made her smile, the kids are so adorable and made forgot to get a balloon, she saw one of the kids holding a very familiar thing.

yet she doesn't realize someone is following her.

she squats down and talk to a little boy "hi~ cute little boy~ can you lend me that thing?"

"no" he hides it away.

"umm, if you lend it to me, i'll buy you an ice cream" Sana giggles.

the boy awed by her hamster eyes. He trusts her and just give her that thing.

lol, my honey jeongyeon sweetie
how could you lost your bracelet again?

.

.

- - - - -

"Achoo" Jeongyeon sneezed, and again "Acheeww!!"

"you got flu?" Mina asked, after gulping down the last snack.

"maybe, got a slightly dizzy, umm.. no worries! I'm fine! hahah!" Jeongyeon laughs it off.

"do you want the remaining ketchup? since I bought the whole bottle" Jeongyeon offered.

"yes please, i can keep it for tomorrow" Mina smiled.

Jeongyeon still finds her obsession for ketchup is funny, she laughs to herself.

It's not bad at all, cheering her up is the most important thing right now.

"what are you laughing at?" Mina asked.

"hahah, it just, suddenly I remembered how funny you are..." I shouldn't be laughing at the ketchup, damn it!!! "when you were drunk at that time, yeah that time when you're drunk, hahahah" Jeongyeon laughs to hide her little panic.

Mina wonders, "that time? when I'm drunk?? ooohh, when Sana drink by herself?"

Jeongyeon rapidly nods, "yep! yep!"

Mina chuckles, "Tss, umm, that time i was drunk too... did i say something weird? or hit you or making noise or else?"

"hmmm, you did say a lot of things about the cursed child, you don't have a red string and you can acquire, but it can kill, which made you scared of it, hmm... and you also mentioned you could only see the red string from someone you..." Jeongyeon immediately covers her mouth,

oh shit! Mina likes me???? wait she could see Tzuyu's red string too...

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SOULMATE THINGY, THE SELF HEALING ALREADY CONFUSES ME, what the HECC...

"Jeongyeon??" Mina snapped her back to reality.

"Mina-yah..., you could only see the red string of someone you like?" Jeongyeon asked, with a very serious expression.

"y-yes..." Mina gulped, her heart starts racing again.

a brief silence filled the air before Mina start to defend herself, "don't worry Jeong, it has passed, I already reset all my feelings for you, so don't worry, I won't meddle your relationship with Sana"

Mina said it all out, without any pause, in fact, she was relieved for being able to say this all in front of Jeong, yet tears escaped her eyes, "yah, what is this?" Mina wiped her tears and annoyed, she didn't want to cry, especially in front of Jeongyeon.

while Jeongyeon just sadly stares her with a sigh.

"really, Jeongyeon.. believe me, there is nothing left, it was empty... please don't worry ab—

Mina was startled when Jeongyeon suddenly pulls her closer, she was inside Jeong's embrace again. Jeongyeon thought this would help, that's why she just hugged the younger without hesitation,

"it must be hard... right? living the cursed child life..." she said while caressing Mina's head.

Jeongyeon is the first person who say those words to her, no one ever understand her, the hardship of the cursed child,

"y-y yes..." doesn't understand why she felt so comforted by this person. Unable to control her tears, she just cry on Jeong's shoulders,

"i'm so sorry, Minaa, i didn't know that you would feel this way... i'm sorry again if I made you feel that way,"

(sniffling)

Jeongyeon bury her head on Mina's crook, "i'm sorry, i'm so sorry... i'm really sorry that you are in pain..."

Jeong's bottle of guilt was filled, she didn't want anyone to be hurt, yet it turned out of her expectations. she never expect Mina has been hurting all this time.

.

.