Chapter 3 - Sana pov

*Alarm beep beep

Half eyes opened, looking at the time.

Mom used to wake me up every morning

Now I have to wake up by myself. I'm all alone. No one makes me breakfast anymore, I have to prepare it all by myself.

Can I just go without having breakfast?

*Ding dong

Hmm? Who is that?
I looked at the door hole and Its Tzuyu!!!

Tzuyu brought hot choco and some toast for breakfast. Tzuyu was very fond of Sana. They have been friends since Secondary school. Whenever Sana have a problem, Tzuyu always there for her, whipped(?)

"Thank you Chewy! you are the best!" I hugged Tzuyu for being so kind to me.

As we finished, we set off to campus together. Talking about which class we will attend. I was relieved to know Tzuyu was in my class.

What is that? A bracelet?

I saw a bracelet on the ground, and I picked it up. 유 (Yoo) was embroidered on it.

It looks like handmade sewed
This must be precious

*Ddeuk

Hmm? Did I kick on something?
OMG YEA I KICKED SOMEONE'S COFFEE

"Omo! omo! I'm very sorry, I'm so careless, please forgive me" I said panicked.

She didn't respond to me at all, Is she okay?

"Please let me buy you a new one," I said, to compensate her.

"No need, watch where you going next time," said that girl as she walks away.

EH? Where is she going to? That's it?

Suddenly Tzuyu grabbed the girl's hand.

"Excuse me? My friend is trying to apologize and buy you a new one, What kind of attitude you have" Said Tzuyu angrily.

Omo! Omo! Tzuyu! Calm down.
I said, "Tzuyu ah, it's okay no need to be-"

"Well, I'm sorry okay? But I really have something else to do, I have to go" said the girl as she pulled her arm from Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looks very irritated. All complaining words come out from her mouth. Her face was so serious. I need to calm her down. Trying to think of something to change the topic ASAP.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu! Bracelet!" I said randomly.

"Oh ya, Let's go!" She said.

Phew, Surprisingly this bracelet could calm her down

I reported it and left my contact number. Hoping this bracelet could find its owner soon.

As soon as we arrived at our class, we took the seat in the back of the class.

Isn't that the coffee girl?

I noticed someone. Who is happened to be the one who I accidentally spilled her coffee earlier. She is laughing with her friends. That cheerful expression. That smile. It was totally different from this morning.

Wahh, she looks so different when she smile, I think she is not a scary person at all

As the class progressed peacefully. I couldn't help but my eyes were on that mysterious girl.

Why am I like this? Maybe I was just curious?

If possible I should find out her name tomorrow. I still owe her one cup of coffee tho.

The class has ended faster than I expected. Tzuyu needs to meet her brother for a while. I didn't want to interrupt them. Maybe I should go back to the dorm to tidy up my things instead? As I know someone is coming today.

Yeay! Finally, I'm not alone anymore

After I cleaned the whole room. I get bored instead. I roll my body on the comfy bed while playing my phone, waiting.

*Door closed*

*Rolling suitcase sound*

My Roommate! yeay yeayyy!!!

I leave a message to Tzuyu, to inform me if she finished.

Then I go downstairs to greet my roommate. I'm excited!

*Gasp*

I couldn't believe anything in front of my eyes, Is it an illusion?

"Hi, Nice to meet you, my name is Yoo Jeongyeon, you?" said the stranger.

Jeongyeon? So her name is Jeongyeon, what a beautiful name

I averted my eyes, I couldn't look her in the eyes. I couldn't bring myself to talk! I'm speechless. I literally SHOOKED!

Jeongeon speaks with a slight frown, "Wait, wait. Are you the one who kicked my coffee this morning?"