Chapter 57 - é.2

*phone ringing

Jeongyeon *picks up

"are you guys done? am i interrupting? lol"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, hey Tzu, we're lookin' for you, where you guys at?"

"umm, we already exit the amusement park"

"owh, should we have dinner before you go back?"

"sure, the same café?"

"which?"

"we went there this morning to have brunch, you forgot?"

"oh, that café...?" Jeongyeon whisper to the phone, "Is it because of Nayeon? how do you know her tho?"

"yes, umm it's complicated"

Sana already glaring at Jeong, "afraid me knowing, huh?"

Jeongyeon ruffles Sana's hair, "Hahah, i will explain to you later, okay? it's not really important tho, you don't know this person"

Sana easily gave up, "kay, kay, continue your call"

Jeong smiled at her before talking to the phone, "Is Mina with you?"

"yes, we're going to that café now"

"Alright, see you there"

"see ya"

Jeongyeon holds her hand after hanging up the call, "come on, i'm hungry"

"where are we going?" Sana giggles and entwined their hand.

"of course, we're going to have dinner, or else you want to ride the Ferris wheel again?" Jeongyeon teasingly smiles at her.

Sana hits Jeong's stomach, "enough..." trying not to smile, but her cheeks betrayed her.

"wuooo, someone is BLUSHING!! HAHAHAH" Jeongyeon poked her cheeks.

"Enough! Jeongyeon-SSI!" Sana hits her a lot of times,  embarrassed yet annoyed by the older teasing. Keep hitting until she accidentally hits her face, where the plaster is.

"aw!" Jeongyeon flinched.

"sorry SORRY!!!" Sana panicked, "does your wound still hurts?"

"ohooo what should i do~? if I say it hurts, would you pat it and comfort it a bit?" Jeongyeon acting she was hurting, pouting.

The pouts made Sana flustered, "wouldn't it get w-worse if I pat it?!"

"that's make sense, ㅋㅋㅋ" Jeongyeon chuckles.

"Tch, why you keep punching here and there? then get yourself injured,," Sana scoffed.

"Those brats deserve to get punched!! wait, wait.. are you now,, caring about me?" Jeongyeon grinned.

"it just.. - it just! when you got hurt! I'm hurt too! more importantly, I don't want you to get hurt!"

Copying my words, huh? ㅋㅋㅋ

Jeongyeon smirked, "okay, okay, we're here, if we bicker now, we might miss the dinner with them"

Sana poker face and enters the cafe.

They soon join where Tzuyu and Mina are seating, the same table, same seat.

Nayeon a bit surprised that they come again, she nervously approach their table, "m-may I have your order?"

after they finished their order, Tzuyu steals her time a bit by asking her when is the closing time.

"the cafe will close at 9:30 PM" Nayeon timidly said.

"okay thanks"

before Nayeon go, she caught the brief stare from Jeongyeon, her stares is like a signal demanding another talk. Nayeon knows she made the latter confused and curious because of their previous conversation.

.

.

[eating]

"There is something really bugging me, am I the only one who doesn't know that waitress?" Sana asked .

The three look at her, silence filled the air.

Tzuyu spoke up, "you don't know? she was your classmate"

"really? owh, sorry i don't really know the people in my class, hehe" ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

"she sat beside me tho, how come you don't know?" Jeongyeon asked between her bites.

"because my eyes on you 24/7" Sana winked.

"oops," Jeongyeon try to ignore the flirt and continue to eat.

Sanake is back

"Tss, okay then at least now i know that she is our classmates" Sana continues to eat.

.

.

[ Finished, Paid ]

Jeongyeon glance at Tzuyu, "can you both go back first? me and Tzuyu are going to stay here for a while"

"okay" Mina knows what's going on, definitely going talking to Nayeon, so Mina is ready to go.

without me?? Sana puzzled, "what? the café is closing really soon,"

"we got something important to talk about, can you go back first?" her tone was kinda serious, which attacked Sana.

Sana got a bit offended and decided to leave before Jeongyeon could say something, "let's go, Mina, they got something important to talk" she emphasized the 'important'

They left the café.

"oops..., am i doomed?" (゜-゜)

Tzuyu chuckles, "hahahah, just explain to her later, she will understand"

"okay" (゜-゜)

.

.

[on the way back ]

Sana is kinda sulky, didn't expect them to not include her in their important talk.

pouting.

Mina wants to help her friend to calm the hamster down, thinking about how to start. *mind blank

Sana frowns, "since you know who that girl is, do you know what is the 'important' talk about?"

"I don't know if I am in a position to tell you," Mina hesitates.

"at least tell me the main point," Sana stares, demanding Mina to tell her.

"umm, I saw Tzuyu and Nayeon red string in the same spot—"

"wow...?" (•ิ_•ิ)

"—if for Jeongyeon, Nayeon lied to her."

"ohh,, no wonder..." Sana mumbled, her furrowed brows have calmed down.

Mina felt the tense is somehow gone,

Am I helping?

.

.

[ café ]

As time goes by, the café has closed, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu chill outside while waiting.

waiting for the girl, They need a talk.

.

.

_______

A/N: forgive me, i'm stuck