Chapter 70 - Yoo

[ 3rd stop Jeongyeon's home ]

~Receiving such a very warm welcome~

The dinner was specially prepared by Mr.Yoo, one of the famous chefs in Korea, they didn't expect that Mr.Yoo is this ostrich's father.

🍽

The table is filled with laughter.

Jeongyeon takes the lead of introducing here and there. Mr and Mrs Yoo keeps chuckling at Jeongyeon's super excited behaviour while having her friends here, and of course they keep checking out the lady who's dating their daughter.

~

-after dinner-

Everyone go to 2nd floor to meet those little puppies and cat, but Sana was left downstairs because Jeongyeon's parents initiated a small talk with her.

This should be a chance for me to get close with them

"so you're Jeongyeon's girlfriend, we have been looking forward to meet you" Mr.Yoo smiled and offered a handshake.

Sana quickly bows her head and do the handshake, "it was nice meeting-

Mrs.Yoo chimes in, "you're far more beautoful in real person!! anyway is Jeongyeon dilligent at uni? did she likes to fight? or bully other students? *sigh she used to have a bestfriend who bullies, oh! regarding the few months ago fight, Jeongyeon sent me a pic of her bruise and even blood!"

lol she sometimes get noisy with Mina and almost thrown out from the class

Sana lightly chuckles, recalling back the memories back then, "Jeongyeon is really a smart student, she's the one who taught me math, and about that fight,-"

Sana trying to surpress her smile, or she might look like an idiot smiling like that "she did that... to protect me" :>

"aww," Mr and Mrs.Yoo chuckles in unison, "ok no more Jeongyeon, we want to know more about you-

Seungyeon appears, "mian eomma appa, to cut ur conversation, Sana, Jeongyeon called you, go go" she patted Sana's back.

-

[upstairs]

There is one small dark puppy she haven't seen before, since Jeongyeon only bring Nanan and Bomb previously.

"Yeontan, come" Jeongyeon called before noticing Sana's pressence.

The poodle, Nanan already getting comfortable with Tzuyu, sitting on her lap while Tzuyu petting Nanan's head. While Mina is trying to get attention from a Scottish fold cat, Bomb, even snacks won't work, in the end Bomb runs away.

(laughter)

Jeongyeon walks to Sana, "Yo Yo! i asked Seungyeon eonnie to rescue you, ㅋㅋㅋ"

"rescue me??" Sana didn't get what she mean.

"yeah, last time my friend come, they talked like almost an hour, lol that time i dont know what to do" Jeongyeon put down yeontan, let him go to play.

Sana stares at her, "so your friend was a bully?? is that why u fight??"

"no no, hahah, my friend... she has her reason, i know nobody would understand, i'm her bestfriend so i know, and its already long time ago, hahah" Jeongyeon a bit panicked, "so what did you guys talk??"

Sana pulls Jeongyeon away a bit, they walk to the other side, and get into the room, "did you tell them i'm your girlfriend?"

Jeongyeon grins, "Tss, of course yes"

*Sana smiling sheepishly

"How about you? did you tell ur parents about me?" Jeongyeon hopes she did.

Sana tell that they figured it out because on one of the random morning she forgot to plaster the hickey, so she have no choice but to spill everything to them,

"ㅋㅋㅋ" Jeongyeon wraps her arm around Sana's shoulder and leans closer, "i totally don't mind it at all~ You can have your revenge if you want~"

Sana looks around and frowns

"lol don't worry, they can't see or hear us from my bedroom, and also they are too focused at Nanan Bom Tan" *smiles Jeongyeon chuckles and pecks her lips to tease,

The frown has disappeared from the hamster's brows, seeing that reaction makes Jeongyeon giggles, "everyone knows about us, what to hide? so if they found out i don't care"

"well, i will never reject this kind of things," Sana push her against the wall,

"wAO, this is new" Jeongyeon grins.

"shut-up" Sana said before closing their gap with slow passionate kiss.

and it escalated too quickly.

- - -

Mina stands up and looks around, where are ...

"You want to go to the toilet?" Seungyeon asked, since it's her home.

"no Seungyeon eonnie, hahah i'm looking for Jeongyeon," Mina politely replied.

"maybe she went downstairs or to the toilet or,, or.." Seungyeon stands up while carrying Bamb, "let's find them together"

Mina follows her, "Ne, eonnie, Tzuyu are you-"

"i'll stay here," Tzuyu said, while lying down on the floor to get a good picture of Nanan and Yeontan.

-

They went downstairs, and saw Mr and Mrs Yoo are watching the TV and talking at the same time, talking about how pretty Sana is, and also

'what they will do after graduation?',

'should we plan something for them?'

'hahah, uri Jeong-ie is not a kid anymore'

'eo, let's ask her later'

"don't eavesdrop, someone said it might give you another pair of ears, be careful," Seungyeon joked in a low sound, trying not to let her parents know they are here.

Mina's quickly covers both ears which make Seungyeon almost burst into laugh, "ㅋㅋㅋ they're not in the kitchen, let's go upstairs"

[ upstairs ]

Seungyeon and Mina walk past Tzuyu who is still not in a comfortable position, with phone in hand, trying to get the best angle for the sake of taking a picture.

Mina smiled at the sight of this tall human lying on the floor, "Hi again, Tzu"

"By the way, i heard a thud from there," Tzuyu said, pointing at the corridor behind.

"ohh, i know where they gone," Seungyeon snorted and walked forward, Mina follows.

*thud

Sana akh! it hurts!

*something hit something

Sana i said it hurts !!!

Mina's mind runs wild, is Seungyeon eonnie really going to open the door??

JY *chuckles i won't back out! prepare to lose-

Seungyeon opened the door wide, as expected, they were both on the bed, Jeongyeon was sitting on Sana's hips, they both look at the door in shook, but both of them are holding a pillow(?)

The two immediately stopped, Jeongyeon quickly stands properly, awkwardly laughs, "hahah, what brings you here, eonnie?"

"you two are too loud," Seungyeon commented.

"hehe, mian" Sana chuckles and get up from the bed, tidying her hair down.

Seungyeon picks up a pillow on the floor, and threw it to Jeongyeon's face, "how could you not invite us to the pillow fight?"

"yea! i'll ask Tzuyu to join us," Mina said, walking out from the room,

those marks on their necks are hickeys, right??