Chapter 10 - Mina Superpower

Jeongyeon jaw dropped and frozen for seconds. She thought her soulmates is Mina. Looking at Jeongyeon's expression, Mina is trying to hold her laugh. Covering her mouth. Having thought to make fun of Jeongyeon's red string.

"I will explain later, Let's leave that in your imagination" Mina chuckled, satisfied to see her reaction.

Jeongyeon couldn't focus, Her mind was blown. The things she was scared of, the soulmates thingy.

Merlin Beard!!
How can be I and Mina are soulmates!?
Oh God! I'm NOT READY for this

When the class ended. Jeongyeon still has that quizzical look on her face. Mina was having fun, teasing Jeongyeon.

"aHAhah, Please stop making that face, It's funny" Mina laughed.

"Mina, you-you are my soulmates!?" Jeongyeon eyes widened.

"No way! Look at my wrist, nothing is there right?" Mina showing her wrist to Jeongyeon.

"Don't be surprised, Not only you, I could see others too" Mina added.

"!?" Jeongyeon mind blown again.

Both of them went to a cafe, to get a serious talk. Jeongyeon still has a big question mark inside her head.

"Two American-, Wait... Two yoghurt smoothies please," Jeongyeon ordered as she spotted yoghurt smoothies was on the menu.

Jeongyeon doesn't drink any juice or smoothies in her daily life. She finds sour and sweet doesn't suit her taste. She usually just drink coffee or tea. Doesn't know why she ordered them. Maybe she was curious about what Sana drinking at that time.

"You like yoghurt smoothie?" Mina asked while slurping the smoothie.

"Nope, I don't"  "I just wanna try the new menu" Jeongyeon lied.

Why am I drinking yoghurt smoothies? Ahahaha, But it's not bad tho.
I used to dislike this kind of taste, Did my tongue evolved??

"Okay, Why don't we continue where we are just now?" Jeongyeon asked, trying to shrug off the thought from her mind.

" So I have this weird ability that could see other people's Red string. But only a few certain people." ~ "As time goes the Red string will get longer until it is connected to the other end, encircling your wrist" ~ "Your soulmates will have the same length and same area as you. For example, your Red string appeared on your wrist, as well as your soulmates." ~ "Since soulmates are connected. One could feel their other half feelings, either physically or mentally,"

"And also, Soulmates complement each other and share a special relationship. But, there are some cases, Where soulmates did not work as everyone expected And broke like shattered glass. Well, Magic doesn't mean everything will be perfect."

Jeongyeon's face has turned gloomy while look down on her wrist. She was scared to find out. And wasn't ready to face it.

"Is it possible to delay or break it?" Jeongyeon heaved a sigh.

"Well you can't delay anything, coz time won't stop ticking. Breaking down the spell intentionally won't be easy especially for people without any supernatural power. There is a lot of consequences for breaking the fate of yourself. The worst scenario is-, Death"

"..." Jeongyeon froze.

"You want to break your own red string? Mina asked.

"Y-yes?" Jeongyeon stuttered.

"Well, it's not hard tho, come I cut it for you" Mina pull a scissor from her bag.

"NO NO NO!!! Stop It!" Jeongyeon screamed as she hiding her own hand.

"I thought I heard you said yes" Said Mina.

"It's not that I want to break it, I'm... just scared to find out" Jeongyeon voice trailed off.

Mina gives Jeongyeon a shoulder hug, to comfort this little scared kiddo. "Everything will be fine.." ~  "Whenever you have something to ask or else, You can just call me or ring my doorbell, 24/7 specially for you" Mina give her a warm smile.

"Thankyou... Mina" Jeongyeon heaved a heavy sigh, looking at the red string on her wrist.

<Next Chapter will be Tzuyu Pov>