Chapter 26 - Sorry Tzuyu

A/N: Some chapters are long some are short ahead is somehow short, Sorry if my writing is confusing, Thank you for your patience and understanding.

.
.

Everyone is having breakfast bought by Tzuyu, before going to the class, Everything seems fine in the outside, But inside they are thinking to themselves. There are clouds of thought on their head.

Sana- How to ask Tzuyu to meet Jeongyeon? eh? It should be How to introduce Jeongyeon to Tzuyu, Hmmm

Tzuyu- I shouldn't have a drink that day, I embarrassed myself to come to 230 in a drunk state, but it already happened, Let it be

Jeongyeon-Will the plan goes well? I shouldn't look at Tzuyu later, or I might get a Death Stare again...

Mina-'Did Jeongyeon asked her? or not?

.
.

[at class]

Mina nudged Jeongyeon, "How is it going?"

Jeongyeon smiled, "I will find the answer soon"

"Ehh? You haven't asked her yet?" Mina face turned into a 'disappointed face'.

"I did, but Sana doesn't know, So I will find out myself later"

"Ooh..., Goodluck Jeong, don't hesitate or you won't get the chance anymore" 

Jeongyeon smiled, "Thank you, my friend"

My friend

.
.

---

"Tzuyu-yah, After class, I want to introduce someone to you" Sana sounds nervous.

Tzuyu turns head to her, "Who is it?"

"You will know it soon"

"Alright"

Sana seems to be zoning out during the lecture lately which made Tzuyu hard to approach her, Especially after the small fight they had.

Tzuyu trying to initiate a conversation after a few minutes,

"What's wrong? You seem to be not paying attention to the lecture"

"There's nothing wrong Tzuyu"

The word itself keep repeating in Tzuyu's mind.

"There's nothing wrong, Tzuyu"

Lie,

I always tell you mine, And you always tell me yours, Why did you lie to me? Why won't you tell me?

.

.

Sana brings Tzuyu to a cafe, and wait for someone, The one she going to introduce to Tzuyu.

---

The nervous Jeongyeon is on her way to the cafe, Practicing the plan. Sana is a very shy person, She gets embarrassed easily, I will ruffle her hair, And I will steal her drinks, If she ordered one, I hope it's not SOUR JUICE! Then, That's it? All right Jeongyeon. She took a deep breath and pat her own face several times.

Don't look at Tzuyu

Don't look at Tzuyu

.
.

Then Jeongyeon arrives and sits next to Sana, First she hides her slightly trembling hands under the table, But very brave at next seconds stealing her drinks.