Chapter 5 - It's Her

Jeongyeon is someone who wakes up early for no reason, while on the other side, Sana is still sleeping.

Doing anything in a slow pace. Jeongyeon makes some toasts and leaves one for Sana with a "good morning" on it.

Jeongyeon took a stroll in the park at the dorm before she went off to campus. Swinging the paper bag while walking, Looking forward to meet the one who found her bracelet.

Jeongyeon seat beside Mina in the class. Mina doesn't look like she has any other friend. She is an introverted person. And Jeongyeon understands. It's not She doesn't want to converse. But It just she don't know how.

"Hey Mina, Why I didn't see you this morning, where were you?"Jeongyeon asked in concern.

"Umm, Maybe we go out in a different time?" Mina answered innocently.

"Let's go together tomorrow!" Jeongyeon added.

Jeongyeon made Mina shocked a little bit. She was surprised that someone would ask her to go to campus together,

She was a shy person indeed.

.

.

The time has come. Lunch break! Jeongyeon brings the box of choco inside a plain paper bag with her.

Hoping that person will like it.

.

[at campus park]

There is no one besides Jeongyeon here.

Hmm, Am I too early?

"Hi, I'm here"
Jeongyeon send a message to the person, to inform she was already at the location.

*Phone Ring

Why the person is calling me? I'm here tho

*Click

"Umm, Hello? Where are you? I couldn't see you" said the person.

It's a girl's voice. Wait a minute, This voice is so FAMILIAR! Do I know this person?

"Hi, I'm standing below the Maple Tree" Jeongyeon replied.

"Oh Okay, I'm on the way there, See ya" she said as she hang up the call.

Thinking hard to recognize the voice.

I think I heard this voice yesterday, Hmm, It sounds like... Sa... Really? MINATOZAKI SANA?
IT'S REALLY DOES SOUNDS LIKE HER! WHAT?

By that time. Someone is walking to Jeongyeon direction. She is wearing a cap and playing her phone. Walking freely till she was standing in front of Jeongyeon.

"Hi, I'm-" she stopped halfway.

*Gasp

It's really her, Minatozaki Sana