Chapter 56 - Sanake not working 404

~

"so this is the thing you said you still have something to do... the Ferris wheel?" Sana asked, lookin at the interior of the Ferris wheel.

"yeah! you never ride one before right?" Jeongyeon smiled.

"yes" Sana hummed then look at Jeong, "hey, you don't look so good.."

"I was running too hard just now, just a little bit dizzy, don't worry" Jeongyeon swayed her hand, telling Sana she's okay.

Sana abruptly stand up, which made the Ferris wheel shook a bit, "OH YA! You're injured and FLU!?" "You shouldn't pick a fight! you're being too reckless!—!!??"

Jeongyeon pulled her hand, and let her sit on her thigh, "ssssh"

"'w-what are you doing...?" Sana flustered.

"Tss, don't talk, just look at the view"

Sana stares at the view, amazed for a while.

"Isn't it beautiful?"

Sana nodded as a yes.

"don't worry, i will still prefer you, ㅋㅋㅋ" Jeongyeon chuckled.

Sana felt her cheeks warming up, she softly hits Jeong with her elbow.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ, ok back to the topic, the view was beautiful right? that's why i decided before we came here, I had to ride this with you, if we had left like that just now"

Jeongyeon paused,

Sana turns her head, taking a glance at Jeong, because she paused out of sudden, "hm?"

"if we had left like that just now, I would have really regretted it," Jeongyeon smiled warmly.

Sana grabs her collar, "...Yoo Jeongyeon, if you keep this up, I'm going to kiss you here"

"well then, go ahead" Jeongyeon closes her eyes, with a small curve on the side of her lips.

Sana was a bit surprised, didn't expect that. slowly leans forward, out of nowhere she becomes nervous and her cheeks are warmer than before, 

It's not my first time, why am i like this? it's just her gorgeous face, just close your eyes and kiss her, Minatozaki!

"um, hello? where is my kiss? if you drag this out, this Ferris wheel rides is going to be over~" Jeongyeon teased, still closing her eyes.

Sana blushed harder, embarrassed, panicked, "don't rush me! I'm nervous!"

"oh? you nervous? let me help you" Jeongyeon tickles her waist.

"HAHAHAHAHAH YAHH STOP"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"yahh, the mood is ruined, you pabo Jeong!!" she kicks her leg.

Jeongyeon smugly sit back, "Are you going to, or not? if you can't, then let me"

Sana grabs her collar again, "Shut up! and close your eyes!"

"roger!" Jeongyeon closes her eyes straight away.

deg deg! *heart thumping

Sana is not being Sanake right now, she is nervous again, leaning forward, closed her eyes, and their warm breath mingled, Jeongyeon lips curved when she could feel Sana's warm breath on her face.

(door opening slowly)

"thankyou for riding this Ferris wheel! please watch your step when you exit!" said the staff.

"Waaaaah!" Sana panicked, immediately moved away, almost fall herself to the wheel floor.

"Tss" Jeongyeon giggling, laughing internally.

"Are you looking for something??" staff asked.

"aHAha, yes, it's okay i got it" Sana pretends nothing happened.

(exits the Ferris wheel)

"This way to the exit, please mind the stairs," the staff said.

"missed by just a bit, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ regrets?" Jeongyeon teased.

"Jeez, just keep walking,," Sana glared but still blushing.

"Hey! Isn't that your co-worker calling out for you?" Jeongyeon pointing at somewhere.

"huh?" the staff look at what Jeongyeon pointing at.

Jeongyeon tug Sana's arm hard, pulling for a kiss, a brief one, but enough to make the younger into a blushing mess.

Jeongyeon... you... Sana stunned, covering her mouth with her own palm.

"See? didn't I say that you should just let me?" Jeongyeon smiling ear to ear, seeing the younger's red cheeks really amuse her, then she walks ahead before Sana could react to hit her or else.

"where? hm?" the staff puzzled.

"sorry, maybe i've mistaken, hahahah" Jeongyeon chuckles, leaving the hamster behind.

"you!" Sana walks faster to catch up, "you're too sneaky!!!"

.

.

.