Chapter 28 - Please don't

Jeongyeon texted Mina to have her own breakfast, they are not having any breakfast together at 230. Mina knows this incoming the breakfast together will vanish in the future, not only because of Tzuyu but The soulmates couple, Mina wouldn't want to interfere with their relationship even though she really wants to have the breakfast together with her friends rather than having it alone in her room.

.
.

[at class]

The seat beside Sana was empty, It's not Tzuyu isn't present in the class, But she sits at the back of the class.

Why Tzuyu... Why?
Please don't leave me

Hear me out...

.
.

---

"Did you cry?" Mina asked.

"How did you know?" Jeongyeon check her eyes from her phone camera, "My eyes are not Red"

"I just could predict it"

"Are you psychic or what?" Jeongyeon kidding.

"I'm not, Haha" "Anyway, They both now sitting in separate seats"

She cried so hard yesterday, she must be compressing her eyes all night, Tzuyu...

"You mean Tzuyu and Sana?" Jeongyeon looks down.

"Yeah,"

"Umm, Tzuyu has decided to leave, It's her last day here," Jeongyeon said bitterly.

"Tzuyu? Leave? Where?" Mina shocked but talks quietly or they will be kicked out from the class.

Jeongyeon sighed, "She moving to her brother's university"

"B-but why :( ??"

"Let's respect her decision..."

---

[After Class]

Sana packs her things as fast as possible and walks toward Tzuyu at the back of the class.

Tzuyu talks to a student who sat beside her after she sensed Sana is walking to her direction.

"Hey, wanna check out the new dessert cafe? I heard from someone who been there, They said it was good" said Tzuyu to her new friend.

"Really?"

"Yes, wanna go?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yeah, let's go"

Both of them walks away, Sana standing there sadly watching at them leaving the class.

Tzuyu, Please don't, please don't go...

.

.

---

It's Saturday night, Jeongyeon and Mina catched a movie and had a simple dinner. Mina helps Jeongyeon to bring her shopping bag while on their way to 230.

*Door opens*

Jeongyeon walks in and saw Sana sitting on the floor, In front of the couch, Jeongyeon knows because she did feel a slight pain in her chest, Sana must be feeling really bad right now.

"Sana, you okay?" Mina asked as she puts the stuff on the kitchen table.

"Sana, you drink??" Jeongyeon shook her shoulders.

"Hello Hello, Come... Drink with me" Sana smiled with her eyes closed.

----

[Several hours ago]

{Sana calls Tzuyu}

"Tzuyu-ah, I am very sorry for lying to you"

"I'm sorry too, for being burdensome"

"Are you angry at me?"

"No"

"What are you doing this weekend?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure"

"Wanna hang out at your favourite cafe?"

"I'm tired, I'm just going to rest at home"

"Umm,..."

"My mom is calling me, Bye"

*Tzuyu hang up the call*

Why...are we like this, Tzuyu is keeping her distance with me

I don't know I don't understand

Tears falling again
The Clueless Tears

Do we really need to end like this?
Are we really going to end like This!?

---