Chapter 15 - Thunder ⚡

Sana hugged her again and say, "Don't be afraid, You have me, I will-"

*Thunder Strikes

"AAH!!" Sana screamed, squatting on the floor, and covering her ears.

The table has turned, Now It's Sana who is afraid. Jeongyeon couldn't help but laugh in guilt before she sits on the floor covering Sana ears.

It's like layers of cake. Sana's Ear, Sana's hand, Jeongyeon's hand.

.

.

It has been quiet for several minutes, There is no sign of thunder will strike again, Only the sound of pouring rain was heard.

"You okay?" Jeongyeon asked in concern.

"yeah,,"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Didn't expect you to be scared of Thunder" Jeongyeon teased.

Thank You Thunder, even I'm afraid of you, But I think Jeongyeon has calmed down

"Hushh" Sana was embarrassed, stand up, go downstairs, And turns on the lights.

"what are you doing, Sana?" Jeongyeon looking at Sana from the second-floor fence.

"Look at the time, It's 6 AM" Sana taking out the ingredient from the cabinet.

A smile was seen from Jeongyeon's face.

"Don't just look, Come down and help me juseyo" Sana preparing on the table.

Jeongyeon went downstairs and sits on the high stool.

"Just follow my instructions, we're going to bake bagels" Sana start to throw ingredient in the mixing bowl.

"Hai! Sensei!" Jeongyeon bow with hands together. And it made Sana laugh.

Jeongyeon obviously never does this kind of thing, She didn't mix it well. The mixing bowl ended up in Sana's hand. Then she made mini balls on the non-stick baking pan and it went inside the oven. It takes 20 minutes for it.

There are still a few minutes of waiting. Jeongyeon made a pot of tea. She saw the flour on the table And took a handful of flour. Then blew it to Sana face.

"Yaaa!" Sana took a pinch of flour, And get her revenge.

"Ahahahah, You missed!" Jeongyeon teased.

*Doorbell

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Stop stop, They are coming" Jeongyeon chuckled.

It's Tzuyu and Mina, They came at the right time, The countdown from the oven only 2 minutes left.

"Woo, what is this smell? It's smell really good" Mina walking to the table and sit on the high stool.

"You will know it soon" Jeongyeon smiled.

.
.
.
.

*Ting*

Sana took out the bagels, wearing her baking-gloves. And serve it on the table.

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Sana! Your face!" Tzuyu laughed, wiping some flour from her face.

"Flour everywhere, That kiddo did it!!" Sana pointing  at Jeongyeon.

"ㅋㅋㅋ" Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Come on, Try this Bagels" Sana smiled.

They have some morning chit-chat before they went off to campus. Sana told them, Her parents own several bakeries in Japan, She has been in Korea since she was 15, Due to business reason.

.

.

[at class]

Now Nayeon will continue her study in Australia, She applied for exchange student program, So now it's only Mina and Jeongyeon sitting together with an empty seat beside them, even though it was her sudden decision, both of them respect Nayeon's decision.

In the lunch break, Jeongyeon told her nightmare to Mina. But this time, Jeongyeon didn't fear as much as before, No tears, No stuttering. Not like that time, when Mina thought Jeongyeon want to cut the Red String.

Sana noticed Jeongyeon was eating with Mina while walking at the canteen with Tzuyu. Then she planned to join them after she buys her food. But Mina's face was so serious not like usual.

What are they talking about?