Chapter 14 - Nightmare

The morning has not yet to come. Jeongyeon is sweating and talking in her sleep, She sounds like she doesn't want something. She was pulling something in her dream. Keep pulling and pulling till she woke up.

She woke up in fear, Immediately look at the Red String on her wrist, Tear falls as she covering her eyes. She doesn't want to disturb Sana, but her Sniffling was heard by Sana, who is only a meter beside her.

"Jeongyeon-Ah, What happened?" Sana gets up from her bed and walks to Jeongyeon's bed.

"..." Jeongyeon covering her eyes.

"Are you okay?" Sana put her hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Nightmare?" Sana asked again.

Jeongyeon slightly nodded.

Sana sits on the bedside, Then give Jeongyeon a hug and slowly tapping her back shoulder.

"It's okay, It's just a dream" Sana talked softly.

Jeongyeon really hates of letting someone see her weakness. She usually cry alone, doesn't let anyone find her. But surprisingly now she feels a little bit safer and comfortable. She doesn't know it would feel this way.

She let her tear flows freely in front of Sana. And sobbing like a kid.

"I'm a coward" Jeongyeon voice cracked.

"Why do you say like that? You are not a coward"

"I'm still unable to accept my reality" Jeongyeon voice trailed off.

Sana moves back from the hug and saw her sad expression. "Take a deep breath first", and Jeongyeon follows what Sana said.

"Now, Can you tell me? Maybe it could make you feel better"

.

.

Jeongyeon asked Sana after several seconds of silence, "Do you know the Red String of Fate?"

"Yes I know, Why?"

"I have a nightmare about that thing..." - "It was dark and I was sitting on the ground, Suddenly my Red String starts to get longer and longer like it's going somewhere..."

"I-i was afraid, I keep pulling it so fast to prevent it, There was a like a yarn of red string at my hand because I pulled too much. And I woke up..." Jeongyeon explained, looking down.

Sana was surprised to hear that 'Red String' nightmare from her. She was trying to fight that fear too, like Jeongyeon. In other words, They are in the same boat.   
"Gwenchana Jeongyeon-Ah"