Chapter 62 - are we?

[ After revision week ]

The two decided not to pursue this matter untill the exam week is finished, Mina thanked them for being considerate for the exam week, but rejected every offer when Jeongyeon want to teach her together with Sana, so Mina ended up in the silence side of library, while Jeongyeon and Sana study on the side where some people still able to talk quietly.

.

Being good at math doesn't mean Jeongyeon would do well in every subject, especially Law subject which is filled with theories and case studies that could make Jeongyeon fall asleep in no time.

Sana could only sigh when she could hear the light snores beside her, and she let her be.

-

[ until the sun set ]

Jeongyeon finally raised her hand high, stretching her body to the left and right.

"it was a sleep day instead of study day" a sarcastic comment from Sana.

Jeongyeon ignored the comment and turned her face to Sana, smiling like nothing happened, "Hello there, how was your study?"

who the hell invented math?? Sana sighs as a response,

"not good?" Jeongyeon asked, "oww, Thank god i haven't studied yet, or i will turn into a grumpy kid beside me," a slight chuckle at the end.

"sounds like you don't want to study at all," Sana put her pen inside her pencil case, then gather her book and paper, "maybe i should leave you here and find Mina at the other side"

"hahah, i won't believe it" Jeongyeon smiled while playing tetris on her phone, but the smile faded away when Sana stood up.

Sana boringly stares at her before turning her back, "see you later, lazybum"

Jeongyeon immediately caught the younger's hand, silent for seconds, even though Sana's eyes were already staring at her, waiting for her to say something, but she didn't.

"is there anything i can help with, lazybum?" Sana sarcastically asked.

Looking for words to say, Jeongyeon gritted her teeth, and timidly spoke up, "S-stay... please??"

Sana smiled and crossed her arm, "so are you going to study or not?"

Jeongyeon looks away, embarrassed, "y-yes, i am but it's getting late, are you going to c—

Sana cutted, "oh gosh! what time is it?"

"???, it's ten past six, what's wrong?" Jeongyeon concernedly asked, "are you going somewhere?"

Sana sits down, "i forgot to tell you, i actually going back to my home,"

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow, "right now?"

"yes" Sana nodded.

"are you sure? the first exam starts in two days"

"say it to yourself, Jeong, you haven't even start to memorize the theories yet"

Jeongyeon slightly pouts, "i shouldn't have ask you to stay, i get embarrassed for nothing,"

Sana pinches her cheeks, "sorry, Hun but i'm rushing, so see you tomorrow!"

"ouch," Jeongyeon pushed Sana's hand away, take a glance at the younger, then pretended to study, "please take care of yourself"

"i will, don't miss me!" Sana ruffles the older's hair and leaves the library in a hurry. When Jeongyeon couldn't see her anymore, she sighed, proceed to pack her things before standing up to find Mina.

-

[ silence side ]

Mina already packed her things when Jeongyeon found her, "where are y—

"ssh!" Mina quickly pulls the older's hand and leaves the library, then releases her hand, "yes?"

"i want to ask, where are you going and are you studying tonight?" Jeongyeon asked with a slight hope.

Mina notices the absence of the other, "where is Sana? and yes, i'm going back to the dorm"

"she went back to her home... but she will be back tomorrow, so are you studying tonight?" Jeongyeon asked again.

"oww, you can come to my room to study if you want" Mina kindly offered.

"perfect! let's go!" Jeongyeon beamed, following the younger afterwards.

.

.

After shower, Jeongyeon went to 231, ordered dinner together and filled their stomachs, but not studying after dinner because Jeongyeon was taking interest in the ROG laptop while sitting on the fancy gamig chair, "so comfy~" she mumbled, "can i borrow your laptop?"

"sure" Mina pulled a chair and sat beside her, taking over the mouse, "if you want to play game," *click folder file "I suggest playing offline games like minecraft or zuma, because  online games my rank umm.. kinda high?"

"don't worry, i'm pro," Jeongyeon confidently said.

"don't disappoint me,"
*launch CS GO

Jeongyeon clicks found match, "imma show them what real pro is"

Mina anticipating so much while watching beside the latter, knowing the basic to move with W-A-S-D, weapons 1 2 3 4, memorized the map, Mina doesn't need to teach her how to play anymore,

After a few rounds, Mina noticed how Jeongyeon kept wandering around some specific rooms and place.

She burst into laugh when Jeongyeon panicked and desperately asks her to take over because all of the teammates died, Jeongyeon knows well the rank is too high and she keeps avoiding the potential war area, "i'm not playing anymore, let's study"

"we should," Mina chuckled and took out their book, "try this case" she handed out a paper.

Jeongyeon takes the paper and reads it, now regretting taking a nap in the library, unable to answer the questions, she pretends to read it again.

and again, till Mina noticed it, Jeongyeon now had no choice but to admit it, "honestly... i haven't study anything yet"

Mina laughed softly, "why didn't you say it sooner??"

Jeongyeon scratchs her own head, and awkwardly smiled as response.

Mina gestured to sit beside her, "d-do you want me to teach you?"

"yes! thankyou!" Jeongyeon stood up and sat beside Mina.

After being taught by Mina to answer the case study, Jeongyeon finds it's not that hard to apply and conclude whether it's the plaintiff or defendant's side was right and what action to take.

only the memorizing part is the challenge for her.

mumbling the theory for hours, Mina now proud Jeongyeon could answer a case with satisfaction marks, reminiscing the school days when she tutor junior and her ex,

Mina tidy her things, "the rest you can memorize by yourself, it's kinda late, let's call it a day, shall we?"

Jeongyeon tidy up her things too, going up and lay down on the unoccupied bed.

The lights switched off, wished goodnight to each other, Jeongyeon couldn't help but to stare at the source of red light from Mina, since it's too dark, Mina won't even notice that Jeongyeon was staring at her.

Observing the color, the shade is the same red.

that red light is a red string??

i could see Mina's red string????

are we...?

thanks, now i'm wide awake :')

.

.

________