Chapter 16 - It Will Come

After the lunch break, back to the class. Hours passed, Class ended earlier than expected. Jeongyeon and Mina went to 231 and brought the takeaway-dinner. To talk about the Red String.

"Sorry to say this, I know who is your soulmates, But I will not tell you. It's a top secret, It could change people destiny, If I tell everyone their soulmates" Said Mina, while eating the fried rice.

"It's okay, I don't really want to know tho"

"Your ignorance might destroy your own life, even your soulmates, Don't you know your soulmates might be afraid as you do?" Mina getting serious.

"???" Jeongyeon stopped eating. Trying to digest Mina deep words.

I only think about myself all along,
How selfish am I
If I could have fear, So does everyone

I need to prepare myself. Whatever I do, Sooner or Later, My soulmates will appear in front of my eyes. I shouldn't make myself weak like this, You Can Do It Jeong!

"Hey Jeongyeon, Are you here?" Mina waving her hand in front of Jeongyeon's face.

"Yea yea, I'm here, Thanks a lot Mina, I think I have come to my sense" Jeongyeon gave her a weak smile.

"Here are some good quotes for you, 'It Will Come, When Your Heart Ready To Carry It' and 'Love is a beautiful kind of fear' "

"..., Thank you again, Mina"

Jeongyeon felt a slight pain in her chest after Mina said that quote. She does understand the meaning really well. It's all depends on herself. When Jeongyeon is ready to accept the thing called 'Soulmates', will appear.

Even the Red string has a weak red light. The fear still exists. Mina was glad for Jeongyeon wants to be a responsible person for not avoiding her own fate.

.
.

[at 230]

Jeongyeon tapping her face with both of her hands several times, Before going inside 230. She came in and put her shoes beside Sana's. She noticed their shoes were in the same size.

Sana's shoe size SAME as ME!? 230!? Wait... Our room number is 230...

Jeongyeon was a bit annoyed or fed up of all the coincidence happening to her since day one. She sighed because she has something more important to think about. Sana was sitting on the couch, Staring blankly at the black screen on the TV.

Is she okay? Is there something is bothering her.

"Sana, You okay?"

"I'm okay" She gave Jeongyeon a weak smile.

"Is something bothering you?"

"..." Sana breaks eye contact.

"It's okay Sana, You could tell me slowly"

"I can't tell you now, But I promise, I will tell you someday" Sana voice trailed off.

Jeongyeon never seen the downside of Sana, She always has those smiles in her face, She also likes jokes and laughing. Teasing me back whenever I teased her. Co-comfort me when I'm down. And now I don't know how to comfort her...

- -Sana- -
Yoo Jeongyeon, my soulmates. Currently in front of my eyes. Everything is not a coincidence. She is not a hallucination, She is my soulmates. I'm sure someday I could tell her, That we are soulmates.

This fear is not mine, It's hers...

- - - - -

"Anyway, where have you been?" Sana trying to change the topic.

"I was at Mina's room, And I told her about that Red String"

Jeongyeon tells Sana everything including Mina's ability that could see other's red string. The explanation from Mina was explained to her from Jeongyeon. The basic knowledge of Soulmates.

"And now I'm trying my best to fight this fear, and accept my fate"

Sana was more surprised to hear that word from Jeongyeon rather than Mina's superpower.

No wonder it's not that overwhelming like before. I hope I can trust you, Jeongyeon.

She was relieved, And a smile was seen from her face.

"Did I said something wrong?" Jeongyeon asked after she saw the smile.

"Hmm? Nope" Sana confused.

"But you smiled like that"

"ㅋㅋㅋ, Is there something wrong if I'm smiling?"

Hehe, She is smiling now, I hope she will be fine.

"No-nothing ㅋㅋㅋ, Anyway, Let's go shopping tomorrow. We will celebrate New Year at the rooftop. I will ask Mina and Tzuyu to join" Jeongyeon said as she making a group chat from her phone.

'Jeongyeon made a group'

'Jeongyeon invited Sana, Tzuyu, Mina'

JeongYeon
Holla! Everyone! :D

MiNa
Holla!

Tzuyu read 10:46 PM

JeongYeon
Let's celebrate New Year together!
At the dorm rooftop from 11:00 PM till the end

I will buy foods and drinks! My treat!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Sana

Wowww really? >w<

MiNa
Thank you Jeongyeon!
( ˘ ³˘)❤

Tzuyu

Thanks

.

.

Looking forward to the next day. Sana put away her phone and jumps to her bed. So tomorrow will come faster as she sleeps.

On the other side, Jeongyeon is in deep thought, thinking and understanding the word from Mina. The quotes were in her mind before she falls asleep.

Love is a beautiful kind of fear and It Will Come, When Your Heart Ready To Carry It