Chapter 35 - she is Mine!

"Hey Mina, What's wron-"

Wuoh, who the HECC is that Guy!?

Jeongyeon standing at the doorway, short of breath because of running while bringing the three drinks she bought, Now she is staring at that unknown guy wrapping his arm around her girlfriend. Jeongyeon runs to Mina and gave her the rest of the drinks except the smoothie.

Walk towards Sana in a fast pace, sighed as anger, and threw away that guy's hand.

"Get your Filthy Hands Away from her!"

Jeongyeon pulled her to stand up, a tap on her shoulders and give the smoothie on Sana's shaky hand,

"Here, take this" Jeongyeon whispered.

The guy shouted, "YAH! Who the F**k are you!? Don't You Know Who Am i?!"

Jeongyeon's fire starts to burn inside, "I Don't Care who you are! Get Away From Her!"

"You Piece of Sh-, Jimin tell them who am i" He nudged his friend who is standing behind him.

"H-he is T-taehyung, The member of School gangster" Jimin stuttered.

"What the f**k Jimin, What is Wrong with you!?" Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"Mmm," Jimin scratching his nape.

Jeongyeon smirked, "Taehyung and Jimin, Huh? I thought you guys are 'Trash'"

Sana eyes widened while slowly drinking the smoothies to calm her down,

I have a bad feeling...

Taehyung glared at Jeongyeon and push her shoulders with force. Jeongyeon snapped, pushed him back with both of her hands forcefully, and it almost made him fall.

"She Is Mine!"

Jeongyeon shouted and took Sana hand, walking away.

Mine? Sana couldnt help but flattered despite of the situation.

It's getting crowded outside, other classes students gathered and watching from the outside. They are screaming like a fangirl, Not sure who are they screaming for, since Taehyung the handsome gangster was here.

But Jeongyeon is famous too, she is the 'Top 3 Girl Crush' in the campus.

"Everyone is watching, Jimin give her a lesson"

"M-m-me!?" Jimin stuttered.

"What the f**k Jimin, again?"

Taehyung nod several times, "Ahh, I know it" He whisper to Jimin, "don't tell me you like her"

"..." Jimin looks away.

"Let me do it myself" Taehyung move forward Jeongyeon and grab her back shoulders,

BUK! Jeongyeon punched him hard on his face and left a scratch.

(Some girls from the crowd fangirling to Jeongyeon and some screaming 'oppa!!')

(Taehyung chuckles)

He smirked, wipe the scratch with his thumbs and saw blood stain on his thumb,

"I underestimated you, didn't expect that from a girl"

He chuckles again, then grabs Jeongyeon's shoulder and threw her hard to his back. She bumped to the edge of the table so hard that her feet lose balance and fell down before Jimin could reach her. Jeongyeon pressed her lips together as she holding the pain from her waist, "argh"

(Jeongyeon breath heavily)

Jimin squat down trying to help her up, "Oh my god, y-you... are bleeding"

Jeongyeon face turned sour and hold her left ankle too, changed back her face to normal in several seconds, "It's nothing, go stop your stupid friend, or my parent will hear about this"

Jimin gave Mina a hand-gesture signal to call the teacher. fortunately, Mina understands and disappeared in seconds.

Taehyung standing in front of Sana, "Hey pretty, what's your name?"

"..." Sana is holding her tears, it's not because of Taehyung anymore, she rubs her waist as she felt pain there, and her left ankle did hurt a bit too, she looked worriedly at Jeongyeon on the ground.

Jeongyeon... I'm sorry...

Taehyung wipe the tear which escaped from Sana's eyes, "Don't cry baby, I won't hurt you"

Jimin abruptly stand up, "Enough, Taehyung!" He moved there and grab his hand.

"Hahaha! Now you're on their side?" Taehyung smile smugly.

"Can't you see everyone is watching? You will get us in trouble!"

"Hyung! Hyung! The teacher is here! Ppali! Ppali!" One of Taehyung's friends was shouting from the doorway.

(some girls screamed 'KYYAAAA Jungkook Oppa!!!')

Taehyung took a last glance at Jeongyeon, Then get dragged by Jimin by hand.

Jeongyeon still holding her waist to hide the little blood from her clothes.

Sana runs to her, "JeongYEON...." "Are you okay? Does it hurt badly?" her eyes get teary as it gonna burst soon.

Jeongyeon slowly move her body left and right to check on Sana, "Did you get hurt somewhere, Sana?"

"I'm totally Fine! I ask you yet you ask me back!" a tear escaped Sana's eyes

"I'm okay Sana, don't cry" Jeongyeon trying to wipe the tears with her left thumb.

(The crowd is screaming)

Jeongyeon confusedly look outside, "Eh?"

"I heard it Loud! when you bumped the table, Let's go to school infirmary room!" Sana bends down, trying to help her up.

"I can get up, Hahah, Don't worry Sana, I'm fine, It's just a scratch" Jeongyeon walk slightly limping.

"Scratch? Look at THAT! Please Jeongyeon, I'm.. I'm-" Another tears fall down to her cheeks.

"D-don't cry Sana, yes YES, I will go" Jeongyeon panicked.

Sana smiled in tears, "Let me help you" She took Jeongyeon's left arm, wrap it around her shoulders and support her to walk.

Most of the time, they didn't notice the crowd outside are watching them, they are too busy in their own world. It turns out most of them getting heartstruck from watching those two.

The teacher arrived, puzzled at the crowd, "What happened here?" "All of you! Go back to your own class", He dismissed the crowd and enter the class.

The teacher noticed Sana is helping Jeongyeon to walk, "What happened?"

Sana look at him, "She was-"

Jeongyeon cut off, "Ahaha, I tripped myself, could i get permission to go to the school infirmary now?"

He cleared his throat, "ahem, please be careful next time, you may go"

"Thank you, teacher" Jeongyeon bowed her head.

"Why u didn't let me explain to the teacher?" Sana whispered.

"It's faster this way," Jeongyeon whispered back.

It does make sense

"Umm, okay" Sana nodded several times.

.

.

.

----

When Mina back to the class, those two already gone, She hesitated to enter the class, she runs off, Running off to the school infirmary.

They must be in there, Jeongyeon... you haven't died yet, right?

---