Babys for partys

As soon as I got home I called Abby.

Taylor: "Hey Abby, it's Taylor"

Abby: "Oh hi girl, how went the ultrasound? Is everything alright with the baby?"

Taylor: "The baby is fine, I could even hear his heartbeat today. It was soo awesome."

Abby: "That's great. Oh I really would love to join you next time."

Taylor: "Sure that would be awesome. Are you free tonight? I have a little surprise for you?"

Abby: "You had me by "surprise". When do you want me to come?"

Taylor: "Great! Maybe 8pm?"

Abby: "Sure, I will bring some cake."

Taylor: "Perfect, see ya!"

Abby: "Yeah, bye Taylor."

The moment I hung up a message came in:

"Hi  Betty,
it's Ella here...the woman with the lazy puppy and the baby boy.🐶👶
We've met in the forest...I know it's really weird to ask you that, but do you maybe have time to babbysit Chris and Rudy tonight?🙈
I'm already feeling bad for asking you that, but my babysitter just cancelled and I have a very important business meeting today...which I really can't miss.😕

And yeah...you're probably the only person I know here...again I'm really sorry for asking you.Under normal circumstaces I would never have asked for that.😞

You would save my life, if you could do this for me!❤

But I can also totally understand if you don't want to, or if you're feeling overcharged with it!!"

Oh well, I really forgot about Ella. And she still thinks about me as "a Betty". If I really would babysit her little boy tonight I should definetely tell her the truth about my name. This is going to be weird...

It's kind of a reflex I had acquire over the years...I just learned that the people I met would only want to spend time with me cause I'm rich and famous. Not a way to find "real" friends. I got disappointed for so many times...
With my "alternate" name I finally had the possibility to meet people without them having any hidden agenda. At least if they didn't already know me, which was normally the case. Not with Ella. But my name was not the only problem. My house, my garden, all my belongings...I already had friends which were acting nice and normal for the first few weeks. Then they would come and beg me for money, for a place to sleep or for the permission to celebrate a party on my costs. Not that I wouldn't do that for my friends. But only for the "friends" which were really caring about me and not for the people falling in love with my money...

I decided that I wanted to help Ella. At least Abby would be there, she could help me with the boys. It would be the best, if I went to pick up the baby and the dog. That way Ella would not see my property.

I answered her message:

Taylor: "Hi Ella, I'm free tonight and I would love to help you out! I can pick them up. When do you want me to come?😊"

Ella: "Oh thank you so so much!!!❤I'm in your debt for like forever. It would be awesome if you could get them at 7pm? But if you want to, you can also stay in my house? Maybe that's easier for you...🤔😊"

Taylor: "It's fine. I have a big garden for Rudy and an extra bed where Chris can sleep. I'll be there at 7. If you want to, I could also keep them over night. You can come and pick them up in the morning?😊"

(My message even surprised myself, I didn't had a lot of experiences with babys...but I thought it would be a good exercise...and I really could handle some "trainig, before having my own two little monsters with me.")

Ella: "Betty? That would be just perfect!! Really! Thank you so so sooo much.😍😍😍 See you later."

Suddenly I realized to what I just had agreed to. Taking care of a baby boy while knowing literally nothing about babys. Not how to change a diaper, how to get there food done...not even what's the best way to change a babys chlothes...at least this would be something easily to figure out.  I really would need Abby with me!

I wrote her a quick message:

Taylor: "Hey, please bring your pajamas. I need you here with me tonight!"🤗

Abby: Oh a sleepover?! 😍Sure let's have a little paaarty...🎉👭

Guess this night would not pass off in the way Abby aspected it to...

-
Guys, we have over 200 reads!!
Thank you so so much!❤
I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)