A special morning

The next day Abi showed up early in the morning. I was still sitting on my soft armchair sipping some light coffee.

Abi: "Sorry honey, I was too exited to find out about Jacksons reaction...I just couldn't wait any longer.", she explained while waiting impatiently for my response.

I swallowed. It was too early to talk about Jackson. Anyway, Abi would not stop firing questions at me, until she knew every single detail about my "date" with Jackson.

....

After I had told her what had happened, we decided concordantly that Jackson really was a fool.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

Abi: "Let me open the door...at least I am the one wo has normal clothes on", she grinned and pointed at my pink bathrobe.

I answered with poking my tongue out at her.

A few seconds later Abi returned with a huge bouquet of red roses.

Abi: "Someone sent them to you.", she explained and placed the beautiful flowers on the table.

Taylor: "I guess I know who sent them.", I answered bugged.

Abi: "There is a tiny card, do you want me to read it?", Abi looked at me curiously.

Taylor: "Sure, feel free."

Dear Taylor,

I'm really sorry for my reaction yesterday.

I hope we can meet again, so I can excuse myself in person.

I was just overwhelmed by my feelings...but I'm sure we will find a way to figure everything out...if you really want to keep the babys...

Love Jackson

Abi: "BABYS", Abi screamed.

Taylor: (blushed) "Yep there are two. I really wanted to tell you about it today...but Jackson just forestalled me."

Abi: "Wow. So...you're having twins. Damn it Taylor, I thought we had agreed that you are telling me immediately if there are any important things happening. And btw being pregnant with TWO BABYS is something you should instantly tell your best friend!!"

Taylor: "I know Abi. But as I just said: I really wanted to tell you about it today."

I went to the dining room and grabbed two teddy bears wearing the onesies I had bought a couple days ago.

Taylor: "That's how I wanted to tell you about it.", I handed Abi the stuffed animals.

Abi's eyes widened.

Abi: "Oh my goodness Taylor. Those are absolutely adorable."

She pulled me into a tight hug. "Twins...I can't believe it", she whispered in my ear. "Same here", I answered softly.

Abi: "That's a reason to celebrate."

She thought for a moment.

Abi: "Let's have some ice cream!"

I raised my eyebrows at her.

Taylor: "Ice cream?? Abi it's not even 9 am."

Abi: "Taylor. There is always the right time to have some ice cream."

I shook my head at my crazy best friend.

Taylor: "There should be some in the freezer."

She rolled her eyes.

Abi: "I don't want to have any ice cream...we have a reason to celebrate, we should go to a fancy place. I heard about a new italian ice cream parlor which had just opened."

She told me about this new place radiant with joy, while seesawing exitedly with her leg. I knew there was no way to dissuade her from her idea.

Taylor: "Alright let's go and have some ice cream! But give me ten minutes to make myself ready."

Abi smiled happily.

Abi: "You have five minutes. As long as you're making yourself ready I'll go out and insert the adress to the navigation system...don't let your best friend wait too long honey." She winked at me, grabbed the keys and walked to the door.

I grinned. Oh how I love this girl and her enthusiasm.

.......

Abi: "Five scoops of ice cream??", Abi  gazed at me  in surprise and looked sceptical at my huge sundae.

Taylor: "Ehm sorry, but I'm eating for three people Abi, so please don't judge.", I responded.

Both of us  started laughing. Soon we had found a cute wooden bench and started to enjoy our ice cream. After finishing (yep all of it!), we started strolling through the tiny streets, looking at the shop-windows and enjoying the warming sunlight shining on us.

But suddenly I saw something, which lead me to drop my mobile phone instantly.

Abi: "What was that?", Abi asked me confused and handed me my fallen phone.

But I didn't answer. I kept staring at a tiny coffee shop on the other side of the street. Abi started to shake my arm.

Abi: "Helloho Taylor, are you alright????"

Taylor: "Abi."

Taylor: "Look Abi, over there, this guy inside of the cafe, this is...",
I explained hectically.

Suddenly Abi realized what was happening.

Abi: "No way!!! You mean...", she screamed.

Taylor: "Yes Abi. We've just found "possible daddy number 2"...., I whispered nervously.

Back then my voice...or probably my whole body started shaking...

-------

Hii,

thank you for reading!

What do you think about the appearance of "possible daddy number 2"?

Don't forget to vote and comment, if you like this chapter.

It would mean a lot to me!

~Thank you! Have an awesome day!♡