An unpredicatible message

I was sitting on my comfortable, white sofa as a small message on the display of my mobile phone catched my attention. It was my calendar. I startled as I opened the message. I was overdue, not only one, but three weeks. I took a deep breath. How could that be possible? Instantly I started to feel sick. The tour for my new album Lover was about to start in a month. Everything was already planned and nearly any of the concerts were sold out. I couldn't be pregnant. Not at this point. But the real problem came to my mind as I thought about the father of my possible baby.

Jackson and I broke up three months ago. There has only been this one night, a couple of weeks ago, we've met each other again at this party. I had drunk too much wine. And then...it had happened. I've hated myself afterwards. Now, after all this time I was finally over him, at least I hoped so. But what should I do, if I was really pregnant? Pregnant from Jackson. I felt tears coming up, I swallowed. It just couldn't be possible. I tried to calm my mind by taking a few sips from my ice cold soda, as another frightening memory came to my mind. Not only Jackson could be the father of my baby. There was another man.

About two weeks ago I had met this cute guy in a small café. I had been taking a day off and was travelling around the city all by my own. He hadn't identified me at first, which had made him so magnetic to me. Soon we've started to chat a bit and everything was so familiar. I could only hardly believe that I have seen him for the first time. On this day minutes had turned into hours, which we were just spending together. Talking, laughing, and forgetting the world around us. In the evening, as the café was finally closing, he had asked me to go on a short walk. The weather was warm and I could hear the crickets chirr as we were walking along a small river. It had been a magical evening, I thought now, by looking back at our day together. As we had reached a small bridge the man had took my head in his hands and had kissed me gently. His lips felt so softly and wonderful on mine, it was like I could still feel them after all this days. Normally I was not the type for having a one-night stand, although the media was trying to tell something different. But on that day, it just had happened. At this point I wasn't even quite sure, if it really had happened or if it was just a dream. We had spent the whole night loving each other, kissing, talking and dreaming together. At four a clock he had driven me home to my mansion. He had kissed me goodbye and then disappeared into the darkness like a beautiful dream disappears in the morning...

I shivered as I noticed that I didn't even asked for his name. The only thing I had, was my memory. I was playing with my blond hair nervously. No, having him as my baby's father wouldn't make things any easier. Quite the contrary. But what was I supposed to do if the pregnancy test would be positive? Should I tell Jackson, even if there was a chance, that he wasn't even the father? I felt my heartbeat speeding up. All my thoughts didn't seem to get me any further. There was nothing and nobody who could have helped me out of this situation. There was only one way I could go. I had to take a pregnancy test...

------

Hey everybody, that was the first chapter of my new story "Taylors Life-Changes". I really hope you like it and you're exited to find out if the pregancy test is positive. Comments always motivate to continue to write more, so I would really appreciate to hear from you guys in the comments. :)

-Skygirl_007